No announcement yet.

Game #48: Toronto Raptors 94 - Utah Jazz- 79

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid, easy win. Demar sealed it. That's the efficient Demar we all want. 23 points on 15 shots. Val was good again. Amir with a bounce back game. Terrific bench play. On to Sacramento.

Comment

• Game #48: Toronto Raptors 94 - Utah Jazz- 79

Sacramento definitely won't be as easy. Both gay and cousins are back. IT will be commanding bigger bucks as a FA this summer as he's been performing great as well

They might beat Chicago tonight.

Comment

• Lowry said in post game that he's good to go.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Sacramento definitely won't be as easy. Both gay and cousins are back. IT will be commanding bigger bucks as a FA this summer as he's been performing great as well.
          Gay will be looking to have a big game for sure.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Quincy acy is gonna posterize JV!

Comment

Victory!! Just wish we didn't waste such good FT shooting nights on games like these. Shot 88% from the charity line. Seems raptors choke on the line against bigger games (Miami and Portland)
              I guess that is what comes with the pressure/expectation of being capable of winning against such teams. Im not too worried about that, I think the Raptors are learning and growing, and soon they will overcome these minor, sometimes game changing obstructions.

Great win for the Raptors. Hope Lowry is alright!! I was happy to see a very efficient game from Derozan, including those buckets down the stretch to seal the game.

On to the Kings. Lets go show Rudy Gay what the new look Raptors are all about.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I think the Sacramento game will come down to which ones tougher, our defense or their insane offense

Comment

Sacramento definitely won't be as easy. Both gay and cousins are back. IT will be commanding bigger bucks as a FA this summer as he's been performing great as well

They might beat Chicago tonight.
                  Shit they're both back? Yea I think we lose that. Not to be negative but Rudy is playing amazing and JV is going to get eaten alive by Cousins. And then we all know how hot Isaiah Thomas can get. The only way we win is if we outscore them because they play no defense.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We have good defense but we struggle guarding teams that have good one on one players and Sacramento have three really good one on one players. Hopefully they prove me wrong. I really want them to win that one.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yeah its going to be close for sure.

I can imagine our ex Raptors trying to have a big night (Rudy Gay in particular) and obviously Demarcus Cousins is back. He gave us a lot of trouble last season, and Im looking forward to JV stepping up against him. Kyle said that he's fine, so we can be sure that he will give IT some trouble.

I want Demar to drop bombs on the Kings and light them up for another (hopefully) efficient, high scoring game.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                        Yeah its going to be close for sure.

I can imagine our ex Raptors trying to have a big night (Rudy Gay in particular) and obviously Demarcus Cousins is back. He gave us a lot of trouble last season, and Im looking forward to JV stepping up against him. Kyle said that he's fine, so we can be sure that he will give IT some trouble.

I want Demar to drop bombs on the Kings and light them up for another (hopefully) efficient, high scoring game.
                        I don't think Kyle is 100% and if that knee affects his shooting like it did tonight it could really hurt us. He did say something to the fact that it's something that has been building up for a week and he's played really well this past week so hopefully he can fight through it on Wednesday.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I don't think Kyle is 100% and if that knee affects his shooting like it did tonight it could really hurt us. He did say something to the fact that it's something that has been building up for a week and he's played really well this past week so hopefully he can fight through it on Wednesday.
                          If Vasquez has to guard Isaiah Thomas... blech.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            If Vasquez has to guard Isaiah Thomas... blech.
                            it'll be like practice for them ahha
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yup we'd be toast.

Comment

• I look at like this, if Chicago can't stop Sacramento then neither can we. They have a better defense than us and the best defensive coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X