Game #48: Toronto Raptors 94 - Utah Jazz- 79

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Come on man, this is a dangerous game but all your posts are like it's DOOMSDAY coming up.
    Cousins puts up huge numbers (and huge amounts of shots) but they don't exactly lead to many wins do they, they are 16-32. Like most other teams in the league they are dangerous and if they get hot they can win. I'm more worried about Gay going off tbh, or perhaps the 1 in 30 game where Thornton randomly explodes for 40.
    i think we have to remember that SAC have had the hardest schedule in the entire league.

Comment

• Game #48: Toronto Raptors 94 - Utah Jazz- 79

I hope we see T ross posterize Rudy and show him Toronto ball.

Should be a fun win. While our old guys are going to look to have a big game against, remember their old guys are coming back, and a lot more players tend to explode going back to their old arena vs playing at home against their old teams
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        Come on man, this is a dangerous game but all your posts are like it's DOOMSDAY coming up.
        Cousins puts up huge numbers (and huge amounts of shots) but they don't exactly lead to many wins do they, they are 16-32. Like most other teams in the league they are dangerous and if they get hot they can win. I'm more worried about Gay going off tbh, or perhaps the 1 in 30 game where Thornton randomly explodes for 40.
        Gay seems to rip his former teams. The Utah and Sacramento games for me are measuring sticks. Raps should win both. These are teams good teams beat. A loss says to me Raps are not that good and haven't learned from previous losses to lesser teams.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Gay seems to rip his former teams. The Utah and Sacramento games for me are measuring sticks. Raps should win both. These are teams good teams beat. A loss says to me Raps are not that good and haven't learned from previous losses to lesser teams.
          This is the NBA, and no game is a gimme. This Kings team is very capable of beating good teams on any given night:
          - They've had wins against Portland, Houston x 2, Miami, Dallas, LAC, GSW
          - they've been squeezed out by 1/2 pts against Spurs, OKC, GSW, LAC

Are all these teams "not that good"? Seriously, people need to stop with this rhetoric:
          -this game is THE "measuring stick"
          -this game will show their true colours
          -this game.......

Somebody (s) have been throwing these kind of lines out for every game the past month and a half. In an 82 game schedule, every team in the NBA gets beat by lesser teams at times. Lesson: don't take much from any single game, or even several games (humans slump), whether bad or good. Important things are win more than lose, be well positioned for playoffs, be healthy and playing as a team for playoffs, after 82 games, not 1 or 2 here or there.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            That's really cool to see. It's seems Demar does contribute to winning more than people think. I never understood people's love for Hayward over Demar just because he gets a few more rebounds. He is good but he isn't all that. People love to focus on Demar's negatives but never seem to see the negatives of any other players. Everyone seems to be better than Demar to some on this forum. If you average a couple more rebounds or assists than Demar you're automatically better than him.
            Some people here prefers Hayward over DeRozan because they want Wiggins. It's that simple.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Some people here prefers Hayward over DeRozan because they want Wiggins. It's that simple.
              That's true.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
              X