Lowry Injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry Injury.

What is the latest info on KL's knee 'soreness'?

He's good to go, just something he's been dealing with for a while, apparently.

Time to trade him
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

Time to trade him
      I know you're joking, but Lowry hasn't had those chronic problems that seem to destroy careers. He may miss some games every season, but it doesn't seem like his injuries are related.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

Time to trade him
        What is the nature of his problem?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          What is the nature of his problem?
          his knee hurts
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            his knee hurts
            I think Casey said it was his shin?

Comment

He said it was soreness that he was feeling for about a week, no biggie. He was balling extra hard last week in Demar's absence and played a massive amount of minutes against Portland due to Gravy being out with the flu. It sounds like his body just saying to hit the brakes for a minute. He said he'll be back for tomorrow night. Sure he's looking forward to competing against his good friend and former teammate.

Comment

*knee soreness btw

Comment

The knee issue probably arose from that knee on knee collision with Blake Griffin a while back.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

now im glad he didn't get picked for the all star game ... enjoy the rest in a week

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                      now im glad he didn't get picked for the all star game ... enjoy the rest in a week
                      Good point. Let's hope it truly is not significant. They don't always let the true status out to the public.

Comment

Working...
                      X