Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Get Hayes outta here. He sucks. Don't understand some peoples love for him. Rather see hands bro in there.
    u think hansbrough is gonna guard cousins better than hayes??

    hayes has great fundamental defense and he is not easily moved

    Comment


    • FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      u think hansbrough is gonna guard cousins better than hayes??



      yes.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

      Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

      Reporter: "How can you say that?"

      Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

      Comment


      • KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        yes.
        I totally disagree and will be surprised if we see hans on cousins this game at all

        Comment


        • 2 pat
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • Why is GV guarding Thomas? How dumb.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

            Comment


            • Vasqeuz has no chance defending Thomas.

              Comment


              • Why did TR get the quick hook?

                Comment


                • FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  I totally disagree and will be surprised if we see hans on cousins this game at all



                  well, we're getting out rebounded like crazy. And if we lose because of that, i can tell you hands bro would have done a better job of grabbing them.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

                  Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

                  Reporter: "How can you say that?"

                  Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

                  Comment


                  • This looks more like a pickup game with some old friends than an NBA game

                    Comment


                    • Derozan man! Wtf?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                      Comment


                      • What a pass by 2Pat.

                        Comment


                        • KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          well, we're getting out rebounded like crazy. And if we lose because of that, i can tell you hands bro would have done a better job of grabbing them.
                          ya if hans was guarding acy

                          cousins out rebounds everyone.. we always get beat up by teams with a big power forward, hans is just too small and doesn't have good enough fundamental defense for those guys.. hayes is short but makes up for it with strength and perfect fundamental defense.. if ur wondering why people think that then just watch
                          Last edited by Machine; Wed Feb 5, 2014, 10:42 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Were fouling to much and getting killed on the boards
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                            Comment


                            • Yea Hansbrough should play. He might actually get minutes tonight because of foul trouble.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                              Comment


                              • Its not even Cousins killing us, Thompson has 4 offensive rebounds on us

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X