No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf was silver doing at this game anyway???? fuckin no name teams playing a game... clearly he was here to pressure the refs into making ridiculous calls that any human would have a tough time making with a conscience

Comment

• Just went on Kings' forums to see their fans' opinion about this call on Lowry and they seem to agree with us that it was a shitty call

Comment

• Hey guys, it's okay- I get it. Silver wanted to make up for stern's mistakes. He just told the refs to give SAC so many free throws as a sorry for Game 6 against the lakers back in '02.
        @Boymusic66

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFRn...ature=youtu.be

THIS IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL????????

n

Oh my goodness.

HOW WAS THAT AN OFFENSIVE FOUL?!?

WHERE DID THE TECHNICAL FOUL COME FROM?!

#riggednba
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFRn...ature=youtu.be

THIS IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL????????

n
            Holy. Fuck.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
              What's fucked up is, how are the Raptors supposed to play basketball when the three blind mice place for the Kings? I know I'm just venting but it seems like it's an 8 on 5 game... Are the refs trying to show off to the new commish?

It's not like the raptors were absolutely terrible. The raps played their game but unfortunately, they lost by 41 free throws made from the Kings... Unfucking believable.
              Exactly! It's hard to play when you get called for every little thing you do and the other teams gets away with murder. Oh well. It won't improve trust me guys. Every year it's the same bullshit. And it seems to happen to Raptors a lot. We have to play the game from start to finish because clearly the refs will never make the right calls. This should teach them. But the refs did fuck us over all night.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I hope this lights a fire up every one of the Raptors' asses... You know, if the FT attempts where within 10 each way, then yeah it makes sense, perhaps. But to say that the Raptors weren't getting calls is absurd. They were just as bit as aggressive as the Kings. The Raps did get some awful call their way but really, it was Kings that got MOST of the tick tac calls...
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Its not even just that. Its that they have the balls to throw a technical on top of it. There's no way, absolutely no way, thats an offensive foul. Not when its both feet. Not when they're not actively being pushed out. None. You can't defend this. You really can't. But the technical? The technical on top of it?
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Right when I saw Silver I the game I actually got worried (as usual) LOL. I really felt something was up I just didn't say anything because everyone on this forum thinks I'm crazy lol. But I honestly think something was up and I'm not trying to make excuses for the Raps. They played like shit in the first half.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Its not even just that. Its that they have the balls to throw a technical on top of it. There's no way, absolutely no way, thats an offensive foul. Not when its both feet. Not when they're not actively being pushed out. None. You can't defend this. You really can't. But the technical? The technical on top of it?
                      The WORST Technical foul I have ever seen called on top of the WORST foul call I have ever seen. Deplorable.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I mean why did we even play this game if the winner was pre-decided?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Right when I saw Silver I the game I actually got worried (as usual) LOL. I really felt something was up I just didn't say anything because everyone on this forum thinks I'm crazy lol. But I honestly think something was up and I'm not trying to make excuses for the Raps. They played like shit in the first half.
                          At first I was kind of confused, but as the calls started going the Kings way... I started thinking. Lol
                          God forbid that getting rid of Rudy Gay is a good thing!
                          OG is our king

Comment

• The technical foul was when Lowry got up and ran away from the ref. LOL... Kyle should have just bitched at the ref, Rasheed Wallace style... good on Kyle to go in the opposite direction. Total bullshit. Don't waste your time...

They should list the names of the refs for the game and their twitter handle...
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• What's the point of playing? The Raptors should all just stand there.....stare blankly at the refs.........not bother touching the ball & let time run out.

Just let Sac score at will.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I won't be getting to sleep for a while. I am absolutely livid lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X