X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhhhhhmyyyyyyGoddddddddd
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY<3<3<3
    (terrence)
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      ohhhhhhhmyyyyyyGoddddddddd
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY<3<3<3
      (terrence)
      Matt Devlin voice: TERRENCE ROSS WITH THE MINI FRO!!!!
      OG is our king

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        10pm omg fuck you West games...
        I love them ahaha since I live in western Canada
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If we play the defense we are capable of ! We should win, there is a reason they have one of the worst records in the nba
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

what is SAC's record since the trade? 10-18?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              what is SAC's record since the trade? 10-18?
              lets make it 10-19 tonight
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

This Sac team is still not a good team. Rudy Gay will attempt to show off against his former team, if we can shut him down, we win this game.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

there actually 10-19 before todays game
                  ahhahahahahahah

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    I don't see this game as a win. Not because we aren't the better team, but because we match up with them horribly.
                    Couldn't agree more. It's always who is the better team, it's matchups. I think that's our problem with Charlotte. Also we've always had trouble with Sacramento even when they had much less talent.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      I love them ahaha since I live in western Canada
                      I hate them because I live in Eastern Europe ... 4AM tip-off. GREAT.

Comment

I think the other thing that's going to hurt us tonight is JV is going to get into foul trouble early for sure. So he won't even play that many minutes tonight. It's either he gets dominated by Cousins or he gets into serious foul trouble. Or both actually. I just don't like how we match up with them. We are the better team but they are just a really tough matchup for us.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          This Sac team is still not a good team. Rudy Gay will attempt to show off against his former team, if we can shut him down, we win this game.
                          Cousins will knock him out if he keeps shooting after few misses

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          I hate them because I live in Eastern Europe ... 4AM tip-off. GREAT.
                          viens-tu de france?

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            I think the other thing that's going to hurt us tonight is JV is going to get into foul trouble early for sure. So he won't even play that many minutes tonight. It's either he gets dominated by Cousins or he gets into serious foul trouble. Or both actually. I just don't like how we match up with them. We are the better team but they are just a really tough matchup for us.
                            The Kings do have a brutal looking bench. Once the starters rest, the Raptors hopefully take control of the game. I like the DD+4Kings line up. Hopefully we see that tonight.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              viens-tu de france?
                              Man ... I had 7 years of French in elementary school. I don't remember a thing. Not kidding.
                              But I live in the Czech Republic ATM

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                The Kings do have a brutal looking bench. Once the starters rest, the Raptors hopefully take control of the game. I like the DD+4Kings line up. Hopefully we see that tonight.
                                That's the thing, I actually don't necessarily agree with that. Their bench isn't amazing but Ben McLemore, Derrick Williams, Jimmer Fredette and Carl Landry have all played pretty well coming off the bench. Even Quincy has played well. They also have a lot of good one on one guys and we struggle to guard teams like that. I truly believe this is going to be a loss, but I really hope they prove me completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X