Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    That's the thing, I actually don't necessarily agree with that. Their bench isn't amazing but Ben McLemore, Derrick Williams, Jimmer Fredette and Carl Landry have all played pretty well coming off the bench. Even Quincy has played well. They also have a lot of good one on one guys and we struggle to guard teams like that. I truly believe this is going to be a loss, but I really hope they prove me completely wrong.
    You believe EVERY game is going to be a lose. I guess you never get disappointed eh?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I'm going to be optimistic and say that we win this game comfortably.

Comment

I do enjoy your doomsday approach every game, but I must admit I'm not at all confident with this game either Lol

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
          I do enjoy your doomsday approach every game, but I must admit I'm not at all confident with this game either Lol
          LOL thank you someone actually agrees with me hahaha.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            You believe EVERY game is going to be a lose. I guess you never get disappointed eh?
            lol that's true. Although lot of the time when I say it I still have a good bit of confidence that they'll prove me wrong. Something about this game really doesn't sit well with me. I won't say there is no way Raps win because that would be crazy, but this is probably the most I felt we would lose against a team that isn't elite. That might not sound believable though because you're right, I am very pessimistic about almost every game. I just feel we really don't match up well with them.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

lol that's true. Although lot of the time when I say it I still have a good bit of confidence that they'll prove me wrong. Something about this game really doesn't sit well with me. I won't say there is no way Raps win because that would be crazy, but this is probably the most I felt we would lose against a team that isn't elite. That might not sound believable though because you're right, I am very pessimistic about almost every game. I just feel we really don't match up well with them.
              Bingo. If we can stop two of their three top guns we'll be good. Stopping just one of them will at least give us a chance.
              OG is our king

Comment

I've felt that way with this particular team for a while, they play so hard and together, that there's always a chance. When DeRozan went out I still felt they had a chance against red hot Brooklyn simply because Lowry has been so influential, although I didn't expect he'd play THAT well
                Things could always be worse, you could be a Cavs fan. Trying their best to push to the playoffs, Down 21 at Home to Tankers atm

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  I've felt that way with this particular team for a while, they play so hard and together, that there's always a chance. When DeRozan went out I still felt they had a chance against red hot Brooklyn simply because Lowry has been so influential, although I didn't expect he'd play THAT well
                  Things could always be worse, you could be a Cavs fan. Trying their best to push to the playoffs, Down 21 at Home to Tankers atm
                  Oh god does their defense look atrocious.

Comment

I think rudy goes back to his chucker ways tonight trying to put on a show and he lifts us to another win. Raps by ten, rudy 7 of 21

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Oh god does their defense look atrocious.
                      Lakers somehow have more energy with a TOTAL of 7 Players. Cleveland has absolutely no future ahead of them

Comment

RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
                        I'm going to be optimistic and say that we win this game comfortably.
                        Just because you said that, it will now be an uncomfortable loss.
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
                          Lakers somehow have more energy with a TOTAL of 7 Players. Cleveland has absolutely no future ahead of them
                          On a positive note the canadians are having good games.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                            Just because you said that, it will now be an uncomfortable loss.
                            Well hopefully him saying that and all the negativity will cancel out and we will get an uncomfortable win. Ill settle with that

Comment

Just checked out the Kings forums (SacTown Royalty) and a vast majority of them think that the kings are better then us lool their like the east is weak when the Kings who are 14th in the west are better then the 3rd in the east ! I also checked out there pregame predicting thread and again a vast majority of them had the Kings winning against us by 10 or more and they most of the people on the kings forum's believe that their going to score at least 110pts of us ahahah their forum is pretty funny (A lot of HOMERS) yall should check it out its call SacTown Royalty
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                I think rudy goes back to his chucker ways tonight trying to put on a show and he lifts us to another win. Raps by ten, rudy 7 of 21
                                I think hes gonna score like 24pts and shoot alike 9-16 or 8-14, hes been ridiculously efficient in Sacramento
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X