Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Just checked out the Kings forums (SacTown Royalty) and a vast majority of them think that the kings are better then us lool their like the east is weak when the Kings who are 14th in the west are better then the 3rd in the east ! I also checked out there pregame predicting thread and again a vast majority of them had the Kings winning against us by 10 or more and they most of the people on the kings forum's believe that their going to score at least 110pts of us ahahah their forum is pretty funny (A lot of HOMERS) yall should check it out its call SacTown Royalty
    Hahaha one guy has them winning by 29..

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      for a team so bad (record wise) sacramento actually has a lot of talent.

Bryan colangelo of all people could be the guy that rights that ship. Bc loves character guys and sacramento needs them. He also drafts really well, and that's one thing sacramento hasn't been very good at.
      one and done.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Guaranteed win night for the Raps:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          Just checked out the Kings forums (SacTown Royalty) and a vast majority of them think that the kings are better then us lool their like the east is weak when the Kings who are 14th in the west are better then the 3rd in the east ! I also checked out there pregame predicting thread and again a vast majority of them had the Kings winning against us by 10 or more and they most of the people on the kings forum's believe that their going to score at least 110pts of us ahahah their forum is pretty funny (A lot of HOMERS) yall should check it out its call SacTown Royalty
          I don't think it's that far-fetched for them to think they'll win. They do own the overall record against us, and have beaten us the last few times right? Cousins usually dominates, and now they have Gay as well who has improved a shitload since going there. We ARE the better team, but they are long and strong and could give JV/Ross or DeMar a hard time tonight.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Are the Wizards REALLY gonna beat the Spurs right now??
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

Wizards beating everyone lately

Surprised the Kings would have such a positive fan base given how miserable and dysfunctional they've been for so long. Good for them I guess?

Comment

Oh man, The Lakers are down to just 5 PLAYERS with less than 4 minutes to play!!! Up by 10 in Cleveland! Wow.

5TH player Sacre just fouled out but since he can't be booted from the game, every foul is a tech. I can't say I've seen this ever.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  I don't think it's that far-fetched for them to think they'll win. They do own the overall record against us, and have beaten us the last few times right? Cousins usually dominates, and now they have Gay as well who has improved a shitload since going there. We ARE the better team, but they are long and strong and could give JV/Ross or DeMar a hard time tonight.
                  who cares about overall record against us? this is a completely different raptors lineup.

Comment

Duncan ties it!
                    - Tim Leiweke

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      who cares about overall record against us? this is a completely different raptors lineup.
                      Yeah, so just ignore everything else I said.
                      - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

5TH player Sacre just fouled out but since he can't be booted from the game, every foul is a tech. I can't say I've seen this ever.
                        That's insane, never knew about this rule. Lol @ Cleveland

Comment

It feels so weird that a raptors game hasnt started yet haha
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            That's insane, never knew about this rule. Lol @ Cleveland
                            If Cleveland loses, technically, they'll lose to a 4-man team!!!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              Oh man, The Lakers are down to just 5 PLAYERS with less than 4 minutes to play!!! Up by 10 in Cleveland! Wow.

ahahahahahah How is the fuck are the Cavs losing to a team with 5 players left??????

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                                Yeah i understand what your saying but when its not like their saying their gonna win by 3 or 4 but most of them are saying that the kings will win by at least 10 loool some even said 25+ loooool

Comment

Working...
                                X