No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it, Patty mills should have drained that! OT in washington.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Steve Blake shutting down Cleveland, muahahaha.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        ahahahahahah How is the fuck are the Cavs losing to a team with 5 players left??????
        They should fire Mike Brown tonight if they lose.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          They should fire Mike Brown tonight if they lose.
          He should have been fired a long time ago but for sure now if they lose ahahah i just cant fathom how a full team cannot beat 5 lakers???? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            He should have been fired a long time ago but for sure now if they lose ahahah i just cant fathom how a full team cannot beat 5 lakers???? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
            And the 5 Lakers are Ryan Kelly, Kendall Marshall, Robert Sacre, Wesley Johnson and Steve Blake.

Comment

Spurs looking like they'll pull it out.
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                And the 5 Lakers are Ryan Kelly, Kendall Marshall, Robert Sacre, Wesley Johnson and Steve Blake.
                Chris kaman did play this game too so technically it was 6 lol.

Comment

Patty Mills, Aussie Pride. That's my boy.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                    LMAO Chris Kaman or not that SUCKS! Poor Cleveland man.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Patty Mills is SO streaky.
                      - Tim Leiweke

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        I seen a picture of him on twitter ahah he was laying down on the bench all by himself
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Kaman fouled out. LOL
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, so just ignore everything else I said.
                            well what else did you say really. kings have a better overall record against us? you realize the last time we even played them, we had a starting lineup that included mikael pietrus, aaron gray and ed davis right? like i said, who cares. completely different teams now.

as for cousins usually dominating? how has that translated to any more wins? gay has been great down there too. has that made them win any more games? they were 6-15 before the trade. after the trade they're 10-18. they went from a .285 to an awesome .357 winning team.

they've been on a huge losing skid until they finally beat the joakim noah-less chicago bulls. whoop dee doo.

sure they could pull out the win like any other team could, but if both teams play the way they usually do, its clearly a win for us.

Comment

Double o.t. in washington

Comment

Double o.t. in washington
                                watwatwat, looked away from that game for a second and missed it, thought the spurs had it.

Comment

Working...
                                X