Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    Dont give up on the raptors, They will make a come back, Mark my words
    dont bother. all that guy does is post doom and gloom in every single game thread.

need to do is stop fouling. we're shooting better than SAC in field goals, 3 pointers and FT %. we just keep giving them way too many FT attempts and they're killing us on the offensive board. turnovers are becoming an issue with 10 already in the 1st half.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Feb 6, 2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• When IT was on the fast break I think he should have called a timeout and checked on his teammate. I mean, they're already up double digits so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• there were a few phantom calls, 2 of them on JV, leaving us widely undersized for the rebounds.
        The tech on Lowry stole our momentum,
        Our D is a step slow on the perimeter right now,

But this is Sacramento, they will try to give us this game back. Lets hope for a change in the refs heart, and I dont see why we can't come back.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I honestly hate bitching about the refs but I feel like there is an agenda here... sacramento is the worst team in the west, almost lost their team, and the league at least wants them to feel good about the trade

Comment

• Sacramento average 11.9 offensive boards a game, and they have 11 already.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              When IT was on the fast break I think he should have called a timeout and checked on his teammate. I mean, they're already up double digits so...

umm he was on a breakaway pretty much... that's just stupid

Comment

• Here's the problem. The Kings have been sitting on this one and waiting for this game because for the last two months they've been called the losers of this trade. And Toronto comes into this game saying things like...it's just another game. Whatever, we're all still friends. The Kings are thinking they don't want to just win this game, they want to humiliate this team. Of course they didn't realize that Refs would be as complicit in the smearing but hey that's just gravy to this point.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  I honestly hate bitching about the refs but I feel like there is an agenda here... sacramento is the worst team in the west, almost lost their team, and the league at least wants them to feel good about the trade
                  Maybe Adam Silver is there to make sure the job is done?
                  Conspiracies ftw

OG is our king

Comment

• I think these refs have earpieces in and Joey Crawford is watching somewhere telling them what to call

Comment

• Probably the worst half I've ever seen Vasquez play, defence was terrible, flow of offense was terrible, and was sloppy with the ball, Dwayne really screwed up keeping him in so long that really hurt us.

Comment

• JV has only played 6 god damn minutes and 3 fouls already. jesus

Comment

• Maybe the league is finally trying to make up for botching Lakers-Kings in the early 2000's.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            JV has only played 6 god damn minutes and 3 fouls already. jesus
                            that 3rd foul....

( done playing this bird game. 53 my score lol. )

Comment

• Even if we somehow comeback (doubtful) why do we constantly get behind by 20 to then finally start playing with urgency and effort?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                that 3rd foul....

( done playing this bird game. 53 my score lol. )
                                jesus i can only get around 30. gonna keep trying!

Comment

Working...
                                X