No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry for the doom and gloom. It's just so frustrating to see them come out like this. If we just played with a little more effort and focus we would be winning this game. We let it get too out of hand now. I would let it go if we were coming out well in games and this was just an aberration but we have been doing this for a few games now. It shows we haven't learned anything.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      jesus i can only get around 30. gonna keep trying!
      I just got 30 , new best! Lol. What a great day.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
        Here's the problem. The Kings have been sitting on this one and waiting for this game because for the last two months they've been called the losers of this trade. And Toronto comes into this game saying things like...it's just another game. Whatever, we're all still friends. The Kings are thinking they don't want to just win this game, they want to humiliate this team. Of course they didn't realize that Refs would be as complicit in the smearing but hey that's just gravy to this point.
        This is probably very true.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          jesus i can only get around 30. gonna keep trying!
          you'll need therapist help after few days of playing!

Comment

• val is walking like a G right now, I feel good about this quarter lol

Comment

• Casey challeneged the team at half, watch out kings!

Comment

• lol wtf just happened??? turnover??

Comment

• omg

Comment

• stop slapping his arm, tackle the fuckin guy

Comment

• bleh tuning out. worst raptors game ever.

Comment

• Okay we came out really bad. It's over. They are serious about winning this game.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Since when was isolating Amir in the post ever a good idea?
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• What's the Ref doing tapping the Sac guys butt? Are they on the same team or something?

Comment

• fuck derozan... stop these long ass 2's

Comment

Working...
                                X