No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you look at the final stats it actually wasn't that bad. Free throws were really what did us in. How does a team get THAT many free throws. Like come on! I highly doubt we fouled them THAT much. This game seemed really rigged man. I just don't get it. The WORST team in the West gets this much respect from the officials. Like how?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      When you look at the final stats it actually wasn't that bad. Free throws were really what did us in. How does a team get THAT many free throws. Like come on! I highly doubt we fouled them THAT much. This game seemed really rigged man. I just don't get it. The WORST team in the West gets this much respect from the officials. Like how?
      Their 8th in the league for FTA, but we are 10th. It should have been equal.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I'm glad I stayed awake to witness this total fuckery.

Good night. Now I'm gonna have a tired ass day tomorrow cuz I decided to stay up till 1am watching the Raptors get fucking railroaded by the NBA refs!

Whew. Good night folks.

Comment

• Adam silver better be watching what these refs been doing lately
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            When you look at the final stats it actually wasn't that bad. Free throws were really what did us in. How does a team get THAT many free throws. Like come on! I highly doubt we fouled them THAT much. This game seemed really rigged man. I just don't get it. The WORST team in the West gets this much respect from the officials. Like how?
            dude its fucking obvious.. they are the worst team in the west.. they almost moved to a diff city... if they lost they would feel bad about the trade that was supposed to bring so much hope to them... the NBA wants to keep them happy obviously and knew it wouldn't hurt Toronto at all in their playoff race

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
              Bullshit game. Just BS. That reffing was just stupid. I hate blaming losses on that, but that's how it was from the tip to the final minute. Fuck. This is what makes me want to stop supporting the NBA.
              Yep, I normally don't ever get caught up in that stuff but this game something felt off the whole way through, and It wasn't just the raptors poor play. They got totally screwed as well.

Comment

• The audacity to call a tech to compound the retarded call … fuck you ref!

Crucial call late in the game & he completely fucked it up. You're either blind, retarded or straight up trolling.
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I'm not one to usually blame the refs for anything...but they literally gave the Kings this win. Seriously 51 attempts to 24? That outragious foul on Lowry after that clutch 3 that should have been a 4 point play. Seriously think the Raptors literally came too close to winning the game. Thats the only way that foul (and the following technical) makes sense.

Only plus sides are that this loss should firmly teach them that they can't rely on their 4th quarter comebacks any more (they're currently the best team in the fourth). The other plus is that Lowry is the guy who's hands the ball should be in at the end of the game.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lol after Lowry hit that 3 they were like "Shit, this guy could potentially win the game for them". So being the geniuses that they are, they kicked him out. Yey.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      I'm not one to usually blame the refs for anything...but they literally gave the Kings this win. Seriously 51 attempts to 24? That outragious foul on Lowry after that clutch 3 that should have been a 4 point play. Seriously think the Raptors literally came too close to winning the game. Thats the only way that foul (and the following technical) makes sense.

Only plus sides are that this loss should firmly teach them that they can't rely on their 4th quarter comebacks any more (they're currently the best team in the fourth). The other plus is that Lowry is the guy who's hands the ball should be in at the end of the game.

Agreed 100%.

Especially about Lowry. He's proven time and again that he will take and make the big shots. Not only that, but he can make plays for others at the end of the game as well.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• Somebody told these refs to make the kings win this game!!!!! Thats if anything is a no call! Crawford did what lowry does but 10x and always gets an and-1 call but hey look its the raptors lets fucking call every single thing against them total bullshit and Adam silver can be happy about these dumbasses he has a refs fucking atrocious ! i fucking stay up to watch the refs put a fuckign show noooooooo! i wanna watch fucking basketball not these fucking refs calling call after fucking call all night long !!!!!!

Comment

• Raptors better trounce the Sacramento Queens when they come to town on March 7th.

They should trounce them so badly that they get relocated.

Comment

• What's fucked up is, how are the Raptors supposed to play basketball when the three blind mice place for the Kings? I know I'm just venting but it seems like it's an 8 on 5 game... Are the refs trying to show off to the new commish?

It's not like the raptors were absolutely terrible. The raps played their game but unfortunately, they lost by 41 free throws made from the Kings... Unfucking believable.
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• Yes we should have played better in the first half but sometimes when you're being called for every little thing it gets you out of your rhythm.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFRn...ature=youtu.be

THIS IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL????????

n

Comment

Working...
                                X