No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one know the name of the ref who blew that offensive foul + tech?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Just went on Kings' forums to see their fans' opinion about this call on Lowry and they seem to agree with us that it was a shitty call
      Thats the strangest thing. I actually went onto a Kings forum...and even they agree that that was a bullshit call on Lowry.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• We have to do something. I don't know how or what but something must be done. I want to puke right now.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Does any one know the name of the ref who blew that offensive foul + tech?
          You will find him, and you will kill him?
          OG is our king

Comment

• FUCK the MOTHERFUCKING REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              You will find him, and you will kill him?
              We need to keep track of which refs are doing this to us. Then we need to cause enough uproar to fine them.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Does any one know the name of the ref who blew that offensive foul + tech?
                Pretty sure it was michael smith, could of been eric lewis. Wasn't the other white unknown ref.

Comment

We need to keep track of which refs are doing this to us. Then we need to cause enough uproar to fine them.
                  See this is progressive thinking.
                  I'm just fucking fuming so I can't think at all!

Comment

• Officiating tonight was as bad as i've seen all year. But the Raptors did not lose that game because of poor officiating. They lost because of their POOR START. They were so soft defensively to start the game. And this is a trend that's been going on for weeks now. They always start the game like they don't want to play defense(no effort). Then they'll turn it up come 2nd half.

If they started the game the way they started the 4th, they would've won this game. And to me it's all about effort. Dwane Casey seriously needs to consider changing his starting lineup. Put PP in there for Amir. Heck, put Novak in there for Amir. Not a fan of the way Amir is playing right now.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• When the opposing fan base says its one of the worse calls they have ever seen, you know you fucked up
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The fucking spread was +7.5 for the kings and they won by 8. The league is rigged. FUCK the NBA. FUCK Silver. FUCK the refs.
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Also Why was Ross on the bench the entire 4th quarter? I struggle to see what it is that Vasquez was doing out there that made him so valuable over Ross. Ridiculous.

Leo made this game horrible to watch by finding every excuse under the sun for the garbage that the refs were calling all game. Some of the fouls on Cousins were downright laughable
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Officiating tonight was as bad as i've seen all year. But the Raptors did not lose that game because of poor officiating. They lost because of their POOR START. They were so soft defensively to start the game. And this is a trend that's been going on for weeks now. They always start the game like they don't want to play defense(no effort). Then they'll turn it up come 2nd half.

If they started the game the way they started the 4th, they would've won this game. And to me it's all about effort. Dwane Casey seriously needs to consider changing his starting lineup. Put PP in there for Amir. Heck, put Novak in there for Amir. Not a fan of the way Amir is playing right now.
                            I agree to a certain extent but when the refs are calling you for tic tac fouls every second they can get, you tend to try not to get another foul called on you to take you out of the game. The refs sure did get the attention tonight. I hope they're pleased with their performance in front of Adam Silver.
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              Also Why was Ross on the bench the entire 4th quarter? I struggle to see what it is that Vasquez was doing out there that made him so valuable over Ross. Ridiculous.

Leo made this game horrible to watch by finding every excuse under the sun for the garbage that the refs were calling all game. Some of the fouls on Cousins were downright laughable
                              Leo was driving me just as insane as the refs, he was one of many reasons why this game was an absolute disaster to watch.
                              Thought Ross played a very solid third quarter, but Casey has his go to guys in the fourth so yeh.

Comment

• And even if the ref called that a defensive foul. And let's say Lowry hits the freethrow. Raps chances of winning that game is still pretty slim.

The way the Raps played tonight. They deserved to lose. Blaming the officiating for this loss = excuse.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X