X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    ahahahahahah How is the fuck are the Cavs losing to a team with 5 players left??????
    They should fire Mike Brown tonight if they lose.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    Steve Blake shutting down Cleveland, muahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    Damn it, Patty mills should have drained that! OT in washington.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    I don't think it's that far-fetched for them to think they'll win. They do own the overall record against us, and have beaten us the last few times right? Cousins usually dominates, and now they have Gay as well who has improved a shitload since going there. We ARE the better team, but they are long and strong and could give JV/Ross or DeMar a hard time tonight.
    Yeah i understand what your saying but when its not like their saying their gonna win by 3 or 4 but most of them are saying that the kings will win by at least 10 loool some even said 25+ loooool

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Oh man, The Lakers are down to just 5 PLAYERS with less than 4 minutes to play!!! Up by 10 in Cleveland! Wow.

5TH player Sacre just fouled out but since he can't be booted from the game, every foul is a tech. I can't say I've seen this ever.
    ahahahahahah How is the fuck are the Cavs losing to a team with 5 players left??????

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    BigCamB wrote: View Post
    That's insane, never knew about this rule. Lol @ Cleveland
    If Cleveland loses, technically, they'll lose to a 4-man team!!!

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    It feels so weird that a raptors game hasnt started yet haha

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

5TH player Sacre just fouled out but since he can't be booted from the game, every foul is a tech. I can't say I've seen this ever.
    That's insane, never knew about this rule. Lol @ Cleveland

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    who cares about overall record against us? this is a completely different raptors lineup.
    Yeah, so just ignore everything else I said.

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    Duncan ties it!

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    I don't think it's that far-fetched for them to think they'll win. They do own the overall record against us, and have beaten us the last few times right? Cousins usually dominates, and now they have Gay as well who has improved a shitload since going there. We ARE the better team, but they are long and strong and could give JV/Ross or DeMar a hard time tonight.
    who cares about overall record against us? this is a completely different raptors lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Oh man, The Lakers are down to just 5 PLAYERS with less than 4 minutes to play!!! Up by 10 in Cleveland! Wow.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    Wizards beating everyone lately

Surprised the Kings would have such a positive fan base given how miserable and dysfunctional they've been for so long. Good for them I guess?

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    Are the Wizards REALLY gonna beat the Spurs right now??

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Just checked out the Kings forums (SacTown Royalty) and a vast majority of them think that the kings are better then us lool their like the east is weak when the Kings who are 14th in the west are better then the 3rd in the east ! I also checked out there pregame predicting thread and again a vast majority of them had the Kings winning against us by 10 or more and they most of the people on the kings forum's believe that their going to score at least 110pts of us ahahah their forum is pretty funny (A lot of HOMERS) yall should check it out its call SacTown Royalty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X