Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB
    replied
    I do enjoy your doomsday approach every game, but I must admit I'm not at all confident with this game either Lol

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsForever
    replied
    I'm going to be optimistic and say that we win this game comfortably.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    That's the thing, I actually don't necessarily agree with that. Their bench isn't amazing but Ben McLemore, Derrick Williams, Jimmer Fredette and Carl Landry have all played pretty well coming off the bench. Even Quincy has played well. They also have a lot of good one on one guys and we struggle to guard teams like that. I truly believe this is going to be a loss, but I really hope they prove me completely wrong.
    You believe EVERY game is going to be a lose. I guess you never get disappointed eh?

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    The Kings do have a brutal looking bench. Once the starters rest, the Raptors hopefully take control of the game. I like the DD+4Kings line up. Hopefully we see that tonight.
    That's the thing, I actually don't necessarily agree with that. Their bench isn't amazing but Ben McLemore, Derrick Williams, Jimmer Fredette and Carl Landry have all played pretty well coming off the bench. Even Quincy has played well. They also have a lot of good one on one guys and we struggle to guard teams like that. I truly believe this is going to be a loss, but I really hope they prove me completely wrong.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    viens-tu de france?
    Man ... I had 7 years of French in elementary school. I don't remember a thing. Not kidding.
    But I live in the Czech Republic ATM

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I think the other thing that's going to hurt us tonight is JV is going to get into foul trouble early for sure. So he won't even play that many minutes tonight. It's either he gets dominated by Cousins or he gets into serious foul trouble. Or both actually. I just don't like how we match up with them. We are the better team but they are just a really tough matchup for us.
    The Kings do have a brutal looking bench. Once the starters rest, the Raptors hopefully take control of the game. I like the DD+4Kings line up. Hopefully we see that tonight.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    This Sac team is still not a good team. Rudy Gay will attempt to show off against his former team, if we can shut him down, we win this game.
    Cousins will knock him out if he keeps shooting after few misses

mike, prague wrote: View Post
    I hate them because I live in Eastern Europe ... 4AM tip-off. GREAT.
    viens-tu de france?

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I think the other thing that's going to hurt us tonight is JV is going to get into foul trouble early for sure. So he won't even play that many minutes tonight. It's either he gets dominated by Cousins or he gets into serious foul trouble. Or both actually. I just don't like how we match up with them. We are the better team but they are just a really tough matchup for us.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    I love them ahaha since I live in western Canada
    I hate them because I live in Eastern Europe ... 4AM tip-off. GREAT.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    I don't see this game as a win. Not because we aren't the better team, but because we match up with them horribly.
    Couldn't agree more. It's always who is the better team, it's matchups. I think that's our problem with Charlotte. Also we've always had trouble with Sacramento even when they had much less talent.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    there actually 10-19 before todays game
    ahhahahahahahah

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    This Sac team is still not a good team. Rudy Gay will attempt to show off against his former team, if we can shut him down, we win this game.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    what is SAC's record since the trade? 10-18?
    lets make it 10-19 tonight

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    what is SAC's record since the trade? 10-18?

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    If we play the defense we are capable of ! We should win, there is a reason they have one of the worst records in the nba

Leave a comment:

Working...
X