Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NBA All-Star Dunk Contest - go Ross go!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 NBA All-Star Dunk Contest - go Ross go!

    Paul George
    John Wall
    Damian Lillard
    Terrence Ross
    Harrison Barnes
    Ben McLemore

    I still think Ross is the best dunker out of this group. But because this event has become a popularity contest. I think Paul George will win.
    Mamba Mentality

  • #2
    I agree with you. Paul George will win this because of his popularity.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm just happy to see the list of names, and that a player of PGs caliber is willing to get out and do the competition. Should be a pretty good contest I'm thinking

      Comment


      • #4
        guys that were in it and didn't win shouldn't be allowed back in, imho. i'm kind of annoyed george is in it, but i'm kind of happy a superstar is doing it. hopefully this leads to higher profile guys doing it. the dunk contest used to be THE event at all star weekend.
        @sweatpantsjer

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm really excited to watch this year. I'm looking for McLemore to put on a show. Lillard should also be very intriguing to watch.

          This pre-game dunk is ridonkulous:

          Last edited by isaacthompson; Thu Feb 6, 2014, 03:07 PM.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

          Comment


          • #6
            #bringbackthejudges
            We need to start this movement to allow ross to win.

            Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by rapfan10; Thu Feb 6, 2014, 03:17 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hopefully there are no props this year. That shit sucks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pshaw...I was all set to enter the contest when I noticed that it wasn't a "Drinking" one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Pshaw...I was all set to enter the contest when I noticed that it wasn't a "Drinking" one.
                  Man u really r drunk? Is this Rob Ford?

                  Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ceez wrote: View Post
                    guys that were in it and didn't win shouldn't be allowed back in, imho. i'm kind of annoyed george is in it, but i'm kind of happy a superstar is doing it. hopefully this leads to higher profile guys doing it. the dunk contest used to be THE event at all star weekend.
                    You realize no one wants to do this contest other than bench scrubs and 1st year players right? If they start putting limits on who can enter it'll be an even crappier field every year (this year's field is actually very very good in terms of name players).



                    But because this event has become a popularity contest. I think Paul George will win.
                    This event has always been a popularity contest. Right back to the days of Jordan, Nique and Kobe and everyone in between.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Letter N wrote: View Post
                      This event has always been a popularity contest. Right back to the days of Jordan, Nique and Kobe and everyone in between.
                      Pretty sure there was no online voting or text voting back in the Jordan, Kobe and Nique days.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I love TROSS but if he gets to the finals with PG, Wall or DL he's going to lose because the dumbass fans will vote for them.

                        If TROSS makes it to the finals i hope Drake tweets to vote for him because he will get so many more votes that way
                        Abbas wrote:

                        First of all i was my own source

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I wouldn't be surprised if Wall won it. The guy is an entertainer. Also, dunks always look better when small guys manage to pull them off.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can absolutely forget ross repeating. Although you would think an entire nation behind someone might get them some votes but Canada aren't real fans.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Pill wrote: View Post
                              You can absolutely forget ross repeating. Although you would think an entire nation behind someone might get them some votes but Canada aren't real fans.
                              The US is a lot bigger than Canada.

                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

                              -Superjudge, 7/23

                              Hope you're wrong.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X