Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is down to attend the palace of auborn hills in detroit april 13? Pistons vs Raptors? 3 rows from Raptors bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is down to attend the palace of auborn hills in detroit april 13? Pistons vs Raptors? 3 rows from Raptors bench?

I'm planning on going! Anyone else interested?

About 70$ total for a ticket?

Hey there,

I've actually already got tickets, same section as you probably (112) but in the first row.

Best value in the NBA in terms of ticket prices is going to the Palace these days. There is a group of 4 of us going (possibily 6) and we will be decked out in Raptors gear, along with flags lol - best section to watch the game in!
    Last edited by huskies2raps; Fri Feb 7, 2014, 11:28 AM.
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Im most definitely down for that.

Game has been marked on my calendar!

I take it you're from windsor?

Comment

how long of a drive is it from toronto to the palace? just curious

Comment

RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
          how long of a drive is it from toronto to the palace? just curious
          About 3.5 hours from T-O to Windsor, then from Windsor it's about a 45 minute drive to the palace.

Looking at approx. 4-5 hours total, depending on traffic and the kind of driver you are (Ty Lawson speed or Vasquez lol)
          Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Intriguing...
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

RaptorGator wrote: View Post
              I'm planning on going! Anyone else interested?

About 70$ total for a ticket?
              I sent you a message
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Should be a great game experience!

I've gone the to the Raps vs Pistons the last 2 games at the Palace and every time there's a ton of Raptor fans sitting in the section behind the bench and it's a great time. Pistons fans don't really give us a hard time either, considering the current state of the team and the fact that there's only 10-14k in attendance. Looking forward to it

Go Raps!

Comment

To all those who have sat there.. where do we find these alleged $70 tickets?

Comment

awesome going as a group of 4 also. Should be good!!! 1st time for me at the palace!

Comment

Tickets available on VividSeats or stub hub. Don't wait until april to get them! Get them now so we can cheer on the RAPS!!

Comment

Working...
                      X