Game # 50- Toronto Raptors @ Los Angeles Clippers- 10:30 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    Why are so many people talking so much shit, Raptors are clearly very tried. They played 5 in a row at the road. Watch Raptors win the next 2 in a row everyone will suck there dicks again
    Agreed, they are definitely exhausted. But fans are like that!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LMAO right! Except for Paul George for some reason.
      They make PG look like Primo Pasta ahhahaha
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• god dam val infuriates me sometimes, i have this feeling that hes not that smart. Hes that clumsy guy thats naturally good, means well but is just a goofball that fucks up a lot haha. But damn its frustrating watching him make the same mistakes a lot, especially how it seems that he has no fingers at all.

Comment

• Demar NEVER looks to dunk the ball man. It's crazy. I really hope Jonas gets it though because he is unbelievably frustrating to watch. He struggles to do the simplest things. Ross doesn't annoy me anywhere as much and he makes a lot of mistakes as well.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Such an obv travel hahahahha

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
              Demar padding those stats.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
              As opposed to?

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                As opposed to?
                Statting those pads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• Honestly never seen kyle this disinterested

"Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Derozan and Lowry get to much love from opposing players ahaha noone hugs JV at the end of games

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
                      god dam val infuriates me sometimes, i have this feeling that hes not that smart. Hes that clumsy guy thats naturally good, means well but is just a goofball that fucks up a lot haha. But damn its frustrating watching him make the same mistakes a lot, especially how it seems that he has no fingers at all.
                      He was better last year, nothing to worry about though just another one of those sophomore slumps many players go through.

Comment

• With the way Raptors are playing New Orleans, Washington, Atlanta and Chicago can all beat them. This isn't good at all. I don't know who said our schedule is getting easier. If we continue to lose I'm over this team until they prove they deserve otherwise. Because that would be typical Raptors to go on a losing streak right when the schedule get's "easier".
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Honestly never seen kyle this disinterested

Hes injured probably

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan vs the LA Clippers.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              With the way Raptors are playing New Orleans, Washington, Atlanta and Chicago can all beat them. This isn't good at all. I don't know who said our schedule is getting easier. If we continue to lose I'm over this team until they prove they deserve otherwise. Because that would be typical Raptors to go on a losing streak right when the schedule get's "easier".
                              Raps are so up and down they might just beat those teams you listed by 20 points each loooool

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Derozan and Lowry get to much love from opposing players ahaha noone hugs JV at the end of games
                                Why would anyone know jv though. He doesn't speak english great and is a second year player. Im sure if he went to the lithuianian league he would be the cats pajamas

Comment

Working...
                                X