No announcement yet.

Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would MU have already decided to not trade anyone when he still has roughly 20 hours left?

MU to source: I'm tired of being here. Cancel all my meetings, if any other GM calls, tell him to go fuck himself, we aren't trading anyone.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I'd rather Hansbrough now since it appears winning matters.

If Raps decide to take a step backwards this summer to attempt to move forward, then I'd be all over Biyombo. He is still 21 depending on who you talk to.
      Hansbrough showing why you want him on your team come knock them down drag them out playoff street fights lol

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
        You will see it tomorrow evening. My information is coming from a source inside the Raptors organization close to MU.
        There is never a situation where a GM just shuts off all trades, and if Ujiri is doing it he's not doing his job right. You telling me if Ainge calls and says yes, we'll do ross, your 2016 first and the knicks 2016 first for rondo, he's going to go nope sorry I called no tradesies? Cmon.
        @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
          There is never a situation where a GM just shuts off all trades, and if Ujiri is doing it he's not doing his job right. You telling me if Ainge calls and says yes, we'll do ross, your 2016 first and the knicks 2016 first for rondo, he's going to go nope sorry I called no tradesies? Cmon.
          No, I am saying till this moment, there has not been any trade of that caliber. MU is not working the phones right now. They are answering phones but are not getting any good offers and at the same time, are not in rush to make any moves ... Raptors are not active in this trade deadline.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
            I wouldn't

Comment

• Bazemore and Brooks has been traded to lakers. Warriors got Blake.

Comment

• Good trade for GS. Might make a difference in the playoffs. But they lose the league's best celebrator...
                @Boymusic66

Comment

• philly traded Hawes to Cleveland for 2 second round picks.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    philly traded Hawes to Cleveland for 2 second round picks.

Cleveland and Jimmer...

Last edited by Balls of Steel; Thu Feb 20, 2014, 11:35 AM.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• From ESPN Insider this morning:

At one time Kyle Lowry looked like a lock to be traded, but that has changed and he will likely re-sign with the Toronto Raptors. With Lowry likely staying put, there is a good chance the Raptors won't make a trade, according to the Toronto Sun.

This is the first reports I've seen saying Lowry will likely re-sign with us, and that makes me happy.

Comment

• The Pistons are shopping Josh Smith, says Zach Lowe.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• Moderators..reign this in! I just want to have one thread to check today

Comment

• Andre Miller to Wizards.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              Andre Miller to Wizards.
                              and philly gets 2 second rounders... 4 2nd rounders in one day. future

Comment

• what the heck man philly are RULING the trade deadline
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X