Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    @WojYahooNBA: San Antonio has traded Nando De Colo to the Toronto Raptors for Austin Daye, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This was a last minute deal initiated by Spurs

Big News: MU's next move is to sign Lowry to a deal !!! This is the highest priority for Raptors this summer !!!

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
      This was a last minute deal initiated by Spurs

Big News: MU's next move is to sign Lowry to a deal !!! This is the highest priority for Raptors this summer !!!
      ooh more more!!

Keep breaking those future stories buddy.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        ooh more more!!

Keep breaking those future stories buddy.
        You will be wise to listen Kid.

Comment

Thanks Pa!

Comment

Dude... can we all just tell you how awesome you are for having insider friends so you'll shut up? Because it's getting annoying.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Dude... can we all just tell you how awesome you are for having insider friends so you'll shut up? Because it's getting annoying.
              Especially since it doesn't take an "inside source" to know that re-signing Lowry is the key question for the Raps off-season. That's like saying "my source tells me that the Raps are looking to put the ball in the net on offence"
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Especially since it doesn't take an "inside source" to know that re-signing Lowry is the key question for the Raps off-season. That's like saying "my source tells me that the Raps are looking to put the ball in the net on offence"
                Lol exactly, if we don't resign him we lose him for nothing, so obviously they want to resign him
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Lol exactly, if we don't resign him we lose him for nothing, so obviously they want to resign him
                  Even if we don't resign him, figuring that out is priority #1. That is the domino that controls everything else.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X