X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Comment

Thanks so much!
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        Thanks so much!
        What did he say on the audio? Can't listen to it im on my phone
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Most interesting part to me is that when push came to shove to say what is what on the air, Woj says that original rumour entailed:

1. the NY GM formulating the offer, on their initiative, including the draft pick
          2. Dolan jumping in to squelch it.
          3. Nothing about Masai either initiating it (no he wasn't shopping KL) or even responding to it (ha, was there even a phone call?), just Woj saying "surely it would have been enticing" (I'm paraphrasing). He never said they were actually in negotiations. hmmmmmm

From that, rumours went rampant all over the internet that Masai was shopping Kyle, and some places ate it up. Imagine

Comment

DWade might not play in All-Star game...
            http://www.nba.com/2014/news/02/13/w....html?rss=true

KLow could still be an All-Star yet!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Isn't there a rule that a player has to play one game before the all star break to be allowed to play in the all star game
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Should have been already

Another thing, TWO RAPTORS IN THE ALL STAR GAME?????????????
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This thread has me shaking my head. You're all nuts. Lowry has put together half a season in a contract year and suddenly he's the best point guard in the east? Please. He is a free agent at the end of this year!! If we can get two of Shumpert/THJR/1st, Ujiri's gonna take it. Hell, we can always resign him next year if he likes it here that much. Raptor fans are so starved so success, they can't see the forest for the trees.

Comment

umop apisdn wrote: View Post
                    This thread has me shaking my head. You're all nuts. Lowry has put together half a season in a contract year and suddenly he's the best point guard in the east? Please. He is a free agent at the end of this year!! If we can get two of Shumpert/THJR/1st, Ujiri's gonna take it. Hell, we can always resign him next year if he likes it here that much. Raptor fans are so starved so success, they can't see the forest for the trees.
                    If we trade him do you really think he will come back? Lowry looks like the kind of player that might hold a grudge.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      If we trade him do you really think he will come back? Lowry looks like the kind of player that might hold a grudge.
                      Also we lose his bird rights, which makes it harder to bring him back.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Also we lose his bird rights, which makes it harder to bring him back.
                        Not really. Resigning lowry even at the top end of his range wouldn't put us over the cap, so bird rights doesn't enter into it for us. It would make it easier for the cash-strapped Knicks to resign him, but we could still match their offer if we wanted. Bottom line, if lowry wants to come here, we can pay him as much as any other team.

Comment

Not really. Resigning lowry even at the top end of his range wouldn't put us over the cap, so bird rights doesn't enter into it for us. It would make it easier for the cash-strapped Knicks to resign him, but we could still match their offer if we wanted. Bottom line, if lowry wants to come here, we can pay him as much as any other team.
                          If we make the playoffs, maybe he'll resign?

Comment

Well, we have $41M guaranteed for 8 players next year, not counting Amir and Salmons contracts (gotta think AMir is pretty likely to come back). *And I'm pretty sure if we waive Salmons we stil have whatever guaranteed money (I think about 1 million or 1.5?) on the books. It also doesn't count trying to re-sign either Pat or Vasquez, who we will probably at least tender qualifying offers to in order to retain RFA rights. And it also doesn't count any draft picks' cap holds. Bottom line, we could easily have over $50 million committed in salary and cap holds when free agency starts, and it's totally unknown how much, if at all, the cap will go up from it's current $58.679 million. We may not be able to make a better offer than 7 or 8 million, which is not likely to be enough.
                            Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Feb 14, 2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Ugh, the Knicks offer is so lame. I like the Lakers as trade partners over the summer time instead. I'd take Nash and their 2014 1st to snag Marcus Smart of Tyler Ennis. Dante Exum would be gone by then.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                                Ugh, the Knicks offer is so lame. I like the Lakers as trade partners over the summer time instead. I'd take Nash and their 2014 1st to snag Marcus Smart of Tyler Ennis. Dante Exum would be gone by then.
                                What about Nash's cap hit?

Comment

Working...
                                X