X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    just out of curiosity is here any deal you could fathom in order to let Lowry go at this stage that involves the Knicks...they literally have nothing I want
    Lowry for Hardaway Jr., Prigioni, Udrih, Knicks 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024 1st round picks, Sacto's 2014 2nd rounder, NY's 2018, 2019, 2020 2nd rounders

Or something along those lines

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Lowry for THJ, Shump & the 2018 1st rounder, then we sign Kyle as a free agent next year.

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    The real funny part about this though is that Dolan didn't do the trade originally since he didn't want to be laughed at by being fleeced by Ujiri again, and he's being laughed at now because he didn't make the deal.
    Dolan can't win.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    just out of curiosity is here any deal you could fathom in order to let Lowry go at this stage that involves the Knicks...they literally have nothing I want

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    Of course the Knicks are interested in Lowry, as Simmons has said, Lowry has been the best starting PG in the East and Felton has been the worst.

The only players I like on that team are Hardaway Jr and Chandler, and even Chandler is old. Shumpert, Felton, Melo, Smith, Bargnani, MVP... ugh, they all have such little appeal. Considering we have DD and Ross though, and the fact Lowry is 20x better than Hardaway, I don't see any real deal occurring here.

The real funny part about this though is that Dolan didn't do the trade originally since he didn't want to be laughed at by being fleeced by Ujiri again, and he's being laughed at now because he didn't make the deal.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Knicks rumors are insane haha they want faried for Shump? Aha and Lowry for MWP, Felton, 2018 ?? Ahhahahah

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Lowry's trade value has SKYROCKETED since Masai last shopped him (December).All-star calibre hands down.Lowry, Fields for THjr, Shumpert, Udrih and a 1st rounder.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Is the term delusional even applicable....the other "breaking news" on RealGm is that the Knicks are expecting to trade Shumpert for Faried. wtf.
    Yeah. I just spent 2 years in the Netherlands, but clearly I should've been in New York. The shit they must be smoking there has got to be out of this world.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Is the term delusional even applicable....the other "breaking news" on RealGm is that the Knicks are expecting to trade Shumpert for Faried. wtf.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    For Felton, Artest and a future first round pick?? LMAO! I wouldn't even trade Vasquez for those players!

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Ship has sailed imo. Only reason Masai answers the phone is if he's in desperate need of a laugh.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    NONONONONONONONONNONONONOoNO

Leave a comment:

• ballsohard8
    replied
    Secret Realgm spy shhhhh

Leave a comment:

• ballsohard8
    replied
    LOL they all have some pretty interesting characters on their team. JR Smith being the most interesting one

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    ballsohard8 wrote: View Post
    the comments on realgm are hilarious, check them out
    Are you trying to redirect traffic and steal our members for the RealGM? BLASPHEMY!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X