Rajan Rondo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Still don't really want Rondo but glad we have Masai now instead of Colangelo even if it only means we don't buy some magic beans at the deadline for once. I can just see Colangelo running it this season for the raps in bizzaro world; Eric Gordon available? get him for those picks! Josh Smith too? Picks! STAT looking good better get him to go down low with Bargs too ...the horror...the horror..
    Even BC wouldn't trade for Amare. He may have the most untradeable contract in the history of the league
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Tim (Toronto)
      How does it feel having Jay Z write a song about you? Also, do you see the Raptors doing a deal? It's impossible to read Masai Ujiri.
      Chad Ford
      I have no idea. That's TOM Ford. And yes, I think the Raptors are going to be very active and despite suggestions to the contrary, even Kyle Lowry is in play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• LOL @ Tom Ford!!!

Comment

• I feel like Massai should throw his hat in the BOS/HOU trade talk. See what he can get from the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            way too much useless emotional reasoning here. calderon was MUCH more of a fan favourite over the years than lowry, and raptors fans have survived his departure just fine. lowry will fall in love with that feeling and keep bringing that level of play? really?

Also, yes to sniffing the BOS-HOU trade. I want DoMo!
            @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
            X