Game #53: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Oh i dont think they were doing anything for money or betting lines... i just think they let Washington in it with weak spines after the double tech. it was textbook, and bullshit.
    They did a terrible job before that too. There were also some calls where as a Raptors fan I wasn't upset, but just awful calls against the Wiz as well. Just not quite as many, especially because of that awful 4th quarter against us.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Raptors vs refs. every single game - said by true fans
      I don't say these things as a Raptors fan, though it definitely influences what stands out to me to some degree. I say it as someone who spent some years reffing basketball. It's just ridiculous what you see in the NBA. It doesn't only happen against the Raptors.

Comment

• Maybe it's time for Masai to think about re-signing Kyle Lowry instead of trading him.

Everyone's talking about landing a big name free agent in the summer. Kyle Lowry is not a "big name" player like a Rondo but he's a GREAT player. Best PG in the East right now.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Maybe it's time for Masai to think about re-signing Kyle Lowry instead of trading him.

Everyone's talking about landing a big name free agent in the summer. Kyle Lowry is not a "big name" player like a Rondo but he's a GREAT player. Best PG in the East right now.
          He should be extended.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            He should be extended.
            He's unrestricted. He's better off waiting at season's end to get an additional year. Also, market determines his contract, not the Raps.

Comment

Maybe it's time for Masai to think about re-signing Kyle Lowry instead of trading him.

It's all about price, but I have no problem keeping him through the season and just seeing what happens.

I also don't really think this year is the time to play for a big name...Maybe later next year if there's an opportunity, but more likely between (and counting) the 2015 and 2016 summers.

Comment

• Kyle freaking Lowry man. What a player. If we don't resign him we better have some amazing plan in store!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  He should be extended.
                  Can we get a sticky thread explaining why Kyle Lowry would never, ever sign an extension? It just keeps coming up.

By the way. Solid win on the road. They have Wasington's number.

Comment

• Priceless!!! Kyle's post game interview Jack asked him how he approached the matchup with John Wall. Kyle's response? "well, he's an all star....". And he said it with a straight face. He's got a stack of Pringles on one side and a bag of Doritos on the other. Someone find that clip please.

Comment

I just wish we could erase 2 years off of his life.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Just read the daily dime recap of last night's game. Referred to Lowry as an "All-Snub". Hadn't seen it phrased that way before. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                        X