No announcement yet.

Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys for get the play before the DD Epic Fail was a play for Hansbrough to drive in the clutch and Failed Epically also it just Amir made it look good. When you go against Pop, Doc, Thibs of the world you see how bad your coach really is. AVIOD THE BULLS AT ALL COST
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Everyone you might as well save your breath because TRUST me Demar will continue to take the last shot. Casey is VERY stubborn. Come hell or high water. If he makes up his mind Demar is taking the last shot he won't change that. If he's going to continue to give Demar the last shot he HAS to run an actual play. It can't be this iso nonsense. Why doesn't he know Demar isn't good at that by now.
      Oh, I know. Even Lebron needs to have plays run for him and we saw how he sucked in end-game situations when he was with the Cavs and Mike Brown kept calling ISO after ISO.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        There's a difference between being the best player and the best closer. Wasn't there time where wade would close out games in miami instead of lebron?
        Yeah and lebron let him because he knew he wasnt clutch but DD is not gonna defer to lowry hes just not like that

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
          PS is anyone else still in shock that the deciding factor in a game between two teams who are fighting over the 3rd playoff spot was DJ Augustin?
          Thats crazy haha. You've got to give it to Tom Thibodeau and the Bulls: they know how to get the best out of their players. Look at Nate Robinson, Marco Bellinelli, and Augustin: all were considered lacklustre at some point, but shined brightly with the Bulls.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            Yeah and lebron let him because he knew he wasnt clutch but DD is not gonna defer to lowry hes just not like that
            well, you might be right. But that just means we're gonna have to see this bullshit time after time, until DeMar tightens up those handles or Casey gets a brain.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
              well, you might be right. But that just means we're gonna have to see this bullshit time after time, until DeMar tightens up those handles or Casey gets a brain.
              Were only gonna see this for the rest of the season and then Casey can leave and never comeback

Comment

• It's the handles...always the handles. If you are going iso at that point they have to be impeccable. We dont have a primo shot creator so it needs to be a creative play to let least give the shooter a decent shot. What a waste after a fantastic comeback against a team who clearly came to play. Thibs also outcoached Casey (not talking about the last DD possession). Really, DD shouldnt be put in that position.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Haven't seen any of the game but who said derozan won't have another big night tonight?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                  Fuck. I jinxed it. I'm sorry guys

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Meh. Classic RR reactions after a game. Blame DeMar, blame Casey, blah blah blah. No one to blame here but the Bulls. Raptors lost fair and square. Butler played DeRozan perfectly on that last possession.

I want the Bulls in the playoffs. I think we can beat these guys.
                    That would be a real test of passion, effort, and grit. This Bulls team is the same one that toughened up the young Pacers a few years ago in the first round, Im sure that magic would have the same effect on our team as well.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• And both Casey and Brown are bad offensive coaches.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        It's the handles...always the handles. If you are going iso at that point they have to be impeccable. We dont have a primo shot creator so it needs to be a creative play to let least give the shooter a decent shot. What a waste after a fantastic comeback against a team who clearly came to play. Thibs also outcoached Casey (not talking about the last DD possession). Really, DD shouldnt be put in that position.
                        Exactly. To be a really good iso players you have to an a really good first step and ball handling skills. Demar is only average at both.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          If I'm Lowry I leave this team unless they make a coaching change because he hit a big 3 and is are best ball handler and play maker and the coach always goes to DD? The disrespect is getting out of hand here and that MUST be his deal breaker to come back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like yall want lowry to sign with us but look at how he gets treated by Casey on every clutch play
                          Lowry said in a post game interview that DD should get the ball at the end and he will continue to give it to him at the end of games so I highly doubt he will leave because of that.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Meh. Classic RR reactions after a game. Blame DeMar, blame Casey, blah blah blah. No one to blame here but the Bulls. Raptors lost fair and square. Butler played DeRozan perfectly on that last possession.

I want the Bulls in the playoffs. I think we can beat these guys.
                            I agree that the Bulls won the game fair and square, and that Butler played perfect D on that possession. My problem? How easy it was to play perfect D on that possession. He didn`t have to work all that hard to keep Demar in front of him- just keep movin the right and keep him in front of you. On Demar`s part, work something else in! That possession becomes so much more difficult to handle if he works in a crossover or hesitation dribble to freeze Butler.

And on casey`s part, show some freaking creativity. Do something, anything to get people moving. Have ross and amir double screen for DD, and then have amir flip around after DD goes past and have ross use an amir screen to get an open 3 and give demar a passing outlet. Have amir post up and and have demar run across his face and get the ball in motion, which has the defender moving and gives amir a chance to set a pick after the pass to confuse the defence. Put screens on either side of butler and let DD choose which side to go. There are so many more options to give us a better chance to win the game.
                            @Boymusic66

Comment

• To look on the bright side these situations are only going to make the whole team better. Casey and Demar. Even if it takes longer than we would like I have faith that both of them will learn from their mistakes.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                                I agree that the Bulls won the game fair and square, and that Butler played perfect D on that possession. My problem? How easy it was to play perfect D on that possession. He didn`t have to work all that hard to keep Demar in front of him- just keep movin the right and keep him in front of you. On Demar`s part, work something else in! That possession becomes so much more difficult to handle if he works in a crossover or hesitation dribble to freeze Butler.

And on casey`s part, show some freaking creativity. Do something, anything to get people moving. Have ross and amir double screen for DD, and then have amir flip around after DD goes past and have ross use an amir screen to get an open 3 and give demar a passing outlet. Have amir post up and and have demar run across his face and get the ball in motion, which has the defender moving and gives amir a chance to set a pick after the pass to confuse the defence. Put screens on either side of butler and let DD choose which side to go. There are so many more options to give us a better chance to win the game.
                                Yea it's the not running any type of play that kills me. If he missed a long 2 but there was some movement and some screens set and he got a decent look I would be okay with that. It's this iso play thing that's so ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X