Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Honestly, Casey is a decent motivator and defensive coach, but he is an absolute embarrassment at the end of games. That Hansbrough play was almost as stupid as the Amir three.
    Oh man, I'd say worse. He just keeps finding new ways to top himself. He's the Rob Ford of late game strategy.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Lowry pick and roll to end the game and nobody is complaining , bucket or no bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
        Easy there champ. He ain't perfect but the work he has done here does not merit a firing by any means.
        I respectfully disagree. Casey has cost us more games than he has won.

Comment

• What's DeRozan's numbers on final shots? Like 1 for 10?

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            This on Casey omg why give it to Derozan why??? Are you insane he not clutch Fuck this shit Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Casey Fuck you Casey you piece of fucking shit fuck you fuck you !!!! Why the fuck does DD get the ball holy shit someone kill Casey he never learns What the fuck Fuxk Duck•!!!!!
            Lol. Angry, 29 games left lets try to make it through them
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Alright MU, you got 24 hours to get us a closer.
              KYLE F*&*!ng LOWRY!!!!!!!!
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is like the Portland game all over again. DeMar's the only one do to anything all game. But no, shit on him for not hitting a shot against the best perimeter defender in the game ON a poorly drawn up play. I'm literally laughing at you guys.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Casey is lucky hes contract is expiring because if it was not I was gonna meet him a the T.O airport and kill him
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    No one mentioned a firing. His contract runs out. They'd just have to not re-sign him.
                    I like him as a coach. Unless we're able to pull in a first class coach I say keep him.

Comment

• Basketball 101. Do not pick up your dribble unless youve decided to pass or shoot.

OMFG.

Comment

• Guess my luck ran out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          This is like the Portland game all over again. DeMar's the only one do to anything all game. But no, shit on him for not hitting a shot against the best perimeter defender in the game ON a poorly drawn up play. I'm literally laughing at you guys.
                          I think there are people who are angry at DeMar, and people who are angry at Casey for drawing up the "play"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            This is like the Portland game all over again. DeMar's the only one do to anything all game. But no, shit on him for not hitting a shot against the best perimeter defender in the game ON a poorly drawn up play. I'm literally laughing at you guys.
                            Were not blaming Derozan ! Its casey who keeps giving him the ball when everyone and there grandmother knows DD is not clutch
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The things is it's not like Demar even gets a shot off at the end of games. He got blocked twice down the stretch. And they were CLEAN blocks. LMAO. He needs to get better at that. I have faith he will. But for now Lowry need to have the ball. Even if it's just to set up a play for someone else. Demar is being guarded by the best defensive player on the other team and you're going to give it to him when you have Lowry who is more clutch right there? The thing is Lowry agrees Demar should get the ball at the end of games so he won't tell Casey anything different. He said it in an interview once. if Casey is going to give the ball to Demar it can't be this iso play. It has to be a play that involves some movement.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This kind of game is exactly why i don't have any problems with trading Lowry and worrying about the "playoffs".
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X