No announcement yet.

Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE DON'T LEARN. WE JUST DON'T LEARN. JESUS CASEY m!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Were not blaming Derozan ! Its casey who keeps giving him the ball when everyone and there grandmother knows DD is not clutch
      ok..

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Derozan once again didn't even get a shot off wtf fuck u DD
      oh.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        I think there are people who are angry at DeMar, and people who are angry at Casey for drawing up the "play"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I honestly think there was no play drawn up. It was pretty much give the ball to demar and get out of the way.

This is on Demar, he tried to do the pumpfake bit but he shouldve known he's been doing it all night so Thibs most likely already told Butler that he might try that so dont bite. And of course, Demar did.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          Casey is lucky hes contract is expiring because if it was not I was gonna meet him a the T.O airport and kill him
          STFU dude. I hate Casey but this is way over the line.

Comment

• Demar got fouled didn't he?

Either way, Casey should know that Lowry is the go to guy.

What a terrible way to lose. smh
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• We play team ball but coach always put DD in iso fail at the end of games. We need movement not this clear out 1 on 1 that never works for us.

Bad coaching, know your players.

Comment

• GLF your pessimism won today. I won't bug you about being negative for three games. Lol.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  ok..

oh.
                  Lol red handed

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    Demar got fouled didn't he?

Either way, Casey should know that Lowry is the go to guy.

What a terrible way to lose. smh
                    Looked pretty clean from all angles I saw.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Its all good DeMar experience for these moments is huge.

Comment

• Casey never learns.

Demar had the hot hand. 11 fta, yet he gives him the iso. Draw up a play where he's going to the basket!!
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          STFU dude. I hate Casey but this is way over the line.
                          Obv its an exaggeration you idiot

Comment

• It's not DeRozan's fault, he didnt develop that part of his game yet (Last Shot To Win) . But Casey keeps giving it to him. Try to give it to Lowery at the clutch sometimes!
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              This is like the Portland game all over again. DeMar's the only one do to anything all game. But no, shit on him for not hitting a shot against the best perimeter defender in the game ON a poorly drawn up play. I'm literally laughing at you guys.
                              I will say the same thing I did for the portland game. I love DD, he had a great game. I still want him on our team going forward. BUT he has consistently shown he cannot handle the ball at the end of games. He dribbles it off his foot, he makes a bad shot selection or a pass that leads to a turnover. DD can have the ball the rest of the game. I just dont want him handling the ball the in the last minute.

I dont even mind if he takes the last shot, but he would have to come off a screen or something. ISO play is the worst play to call for him at end of games. Id rather someone else set up the play for him.

Comment

• Guys but remember the Orlando game.. Won't anyone please remember the Orlando game!?

Comment

Working...
                                X