Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Casey pull the reins in on Derozan isolation's down the stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez
    replied
    By team I mean play.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    First of all: Lowry should always have the ball at the end of games

Second of all: it wasn't THAT bad of a team. When the D sucked in he should've kicked it out. That's on Demar.

Leave a comment:

• Should Casey pull the reins in on Derozan isolation's down the stretch?

I agree with the old adage you want the ball in the hands of your best player down the stretch for the win or tie but honestly I think Lowry's our best player lol. All kidding aside I love Derozan but I've seen him botch the pressure shots so many times that it's becoming clockwork now. Do you guys think Casey should create a few alternative plays instead of going to the well and coming up empty so many times? I thought once we got rid of Rudy we'd see less of the late game iso's, don't get me wrong I love Demar throughout the game but it seems like once the big moment comes he just can't pull the trigger. Honestly I would have no problem if he was creating space, getting looks, and then missing but it seems to me like he can't even get to that point because he fumbles and stumbles with the ball half the time in those nitty gritty clutch possessions. Am I off here guys?
    Last edited by Raps76; Thu Feb 20, 2014, 11:22 AM.
Working...
X