X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    oh i totally agree. but at this point, its still too early whos gonna be 6th seed anyway
    We just need to win the division. Not winning the division means playing at either Brooklyn , Miami or Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Rather have bulls beat nets. We match up better against wizards.
    oh i totally agree. but at this point, its still too early whos gonna be 6th seed anyway

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    joakim noah may be out next game for the bulls. could be our chance to take 3rd again at least
    Rather have bulls beat nets. We match up better against wizards.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Nice to know JV bounced back today good game big guy! DeMar DeRozan though what can you possibly say about the guy? Incredible!

Leave a comment:

• Raps76
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    I will pleasantly eat crow after this one. I thought we would get blown out. Landry was a positive surprise today.
    Same here I really thought we were gonna get worked over today.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    The thing about JV is. He needs to find a way to get into deep position. You can't give him the ball 2-3 feet outside of the red paint because it usually ends up as a turnover.
    Yeah he needs to carve out space inside like Zebo or Pekovic

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The thing about JV is. He needs to find a way to get into deep position. You can't give him the ball 2-3 feet outside of the red paint because it usually ends up as a turnover.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    i'm shocked he had 6 in year 2 tbh

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Demar with an all-star game. Imagine how much better he'd be with a steady 3 point shot? Dude's killing it lately.
    James Harden minus the insane flops

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Demar with an all-star game. Imagine how much better he'd be with a steady 3 point shot? Dude's killing it lately.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_Bauer
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    DeMar DeRozan is an elite shooting guard in this league.

Jonas Valanciunas was showing better foot work than Embiid today, wish they fed him more.

If you STILL dislike DeRozan, but like the Raptors....I do not understand you. He willed the team today.
    Couldn't agree more about DeMar!

I also would have liked to see Val play more in the 2nd half, but this should be a good confidence boost for him. Hopefully he can build on it because they'll need him against DMC on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_Bauer
    replied
    Artophwar wrote: View Post
    Good to see Landry doing better. At least if he shows he can still play it ups his trade value.
    His salary next year is 8.5m (cap number is still 6.25m, I believe), so I don't think anyone will want to trade for him. But he can become a productive rotation player for us. I've always thought Landry was a good rebounder/passer for his position and he moves well without the ball. He's the only Raptor who will cut backdoor.

Leave a comment:

• YoungGunRaptor
    replied
    Oh, and Fields gave us great minutes tonight! The guy still has game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X