No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will pleasantly eat crow after this one. I thought we would get blown out. Landry was a positive surprise today.

Comment

• Good wictory boys. Kept pace with the bulls.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• GSW are having a tough time against the "bad" eastern conference ahahah they got smoked by the bulls and now they gonna lose to us! Fuck California and your nice weather
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Also:

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          GSW are having a tough time against the "bad" eastern conference ahahah they got smoked by the bulls and now they gonna lose to us! Fuck California and your nice weather
          EC is bad.

Comment

• GAME OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l

Comment

• Very impressive victory especially after a sub par 3rd Q.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Also:

EC is bad.
                I know but im sure GSW thought they were gonna have an easy road trip

Comment

• DD = Kobe Lite

Comment

• It's weird that Salmons was 1-5 yet had a big shot at 1:54 then two nice assists to Amir Johnson. So for once, Casey's lineups worked.

Comment

• I would have liked to see JV play more, but we won so whatever.

DD with a bunch of nice "fuck you GS" buckets in the 4th quarter.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I would have liked to see JV play more, but we won so whatever.

DD with a bunch of nice "fuck you GS" buckets in the 4th quarter.
                        I would of also loved to see him but we did win and patterson/Amir were playing fantastic defense

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                          This has to be the most efficient game of DD's career.

30 points on 13 shots wtf
                          seriously this was definitely one of DD's best performances.

i had tickets to this game but couldnt go. damnit!!!!!

hopefully, lowry/salmons/patterson get their shots back. can't depend on demar to shoot lights out like this every game.

Comment

• The one thing that the Ross injury has shown us is that Landry Fields can actually play some sort of basketball! He should be getting 5-10 min a game

Comment

• Good to see Landry doing better. At least if he shows he can still play it ups his trade value.

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan clutch............AGAIN.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X