Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nando

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I was reading where Nando had asked for a trade out of San Antonio looking for a better chance to play.

    Gregg Popovich said recently that Nando De Colo requested a trade earlier in the season. Were you exploring a trade all season, or did the deal with Toronto (traded Austin Daye to the Spurs for De Colo last month) just pop up last minute? RC Buford: I mean we looked for opportunities to help our team. There were times when Nando was playing a significant role that made it more difficult than other times because of injuries and such, so when opportunities became available that allowed us to help Nando accomplish his goals and give us an opportunity to look at Austin and see if he might be able to fit; I mean, often times things happen closer to the deadline than most, but it doesn’t mean that you were pursing it any harder or any less hard earlier than that. It’s just, people tend dance toward the deadline. San Antonio Express-News - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/nand....8jKu1SQc.dpuf


    Still wondering why we have not given him a chance to play a little more, this guy could have an Anthony Parker type impact on the team.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • #32
      mike, prague wrote: View Post
      I think Landry gets enough rest ... more like Lowry would need a rest here there ...
      This made me lol. Get Landry rest!
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • #33
        Those end-of-bench-players....they are still NBA players who were selected by teams in the best basketball league in the world. Some respect please. Of all the hundreds of thousands "good" basketball players in the world they stand above.

        Comment


        • #34
          Bendit wrote: View Post
          Those end-of-bench-players....they are still NBA players who were selected by teams in the best basketball league in the world. Some respect please. Of all the hundreds of thousands "good" basketball players in the world they stand above.
          Will somebody PLEASE think of the end of the bench children? !?
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #35
            WJF wrote: View Post
            Still wondering why we have not given him a chance to play a little more, this guy could have an Anthony Parker type impact on the team.
            I think it would be risky to mess with the rotation this late in the season. Stick with what's working, with some minor refinements leading up the playoffs.

            Nando, unfortunately for him, isn't part of the equation.

            Comment


            • #36
              Bendit wrote: View Post
              Those end-of-bench-players....they are still NBA players who were selected by teams in the best basketball league in the world. Some respect please. Of all the hundreds of thousands "good" basketball players in the world they stand above.
              To be the 15th guy on an NBA team you basically were: The best player on the playground, the best player in your high school, probably the best player on your college team and if you're not from California, NY or Texas, top 5 player in your state, province, country.

              And now you're ranked 51 in NBA 2K

              Comment


              • #37
                who cares if they killed in HS?

                Respect?

                Meh, they get human respect....but as ball players, they are pine riding stiffs who are there to hold a place, and facilitate trades. Nando is no good, if he were any good, he'd be playing.

                Not everyone can be good.
                But everyone gets paid.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Craig wrote: View Post
                  who cares if they killed in HS?

                  Respect?

                  Meh, they get human respect....but as ball players, they are pine riding stiffs who are there to hold a place, and facilitate trades. Nando is no good, if he were any good, he'd be playing.

                  Not everyone can be good.
                  But everyone gets paid.
                  If gay weren't traded, Ross would be riding the pine all season.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    You dont know that so shut up.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I think it would be risky to mess with the rotation this late in the season. Stick with what's working, with some minor refinements leading up the playoffs.

                      Nando, unfortunately for him, isn't part of the equation.
                      I agree. I've got no interest in seeing him out there, unless it's maybe to give Kyle some extra rest? The rotation seems so solid right now, in terms of personnel. I won't get into the weird minute distributions to certain players but yeh :d

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X