X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Say what you want about Colangelo, but he did draft Demar, Val, and Ross for us. He wasn't all bad. He drafted projects, but wanted short term success as well, which was his downfall.
    I've long said that BC's individual moves were always well executed, and more often than not turned out to be even better than they looked at the time (DD looked like a decent pick, has developed very well, his contract extension looked ugly, looks pretty good now, Ross seemed like a reach, looks real good now, Drummond notwithstanding). But his inability to develop a big picture plan was always his downfall, so he had to go.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    torch19 wrote: View Post
    Rubio, Brewer & Barea really pissed me off today. Kept reaching, bitching & flopping

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
    Rubio himself seemed really pissed off today, can't say I've ever seen that from him. Kyle was too much for him

Much needed win, will be a tough one against the nets.

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Terrence Ross the past 5 games:

20/31 3pt for 65%.

Past 6 games:

16.5 ppg - 55% 2pt
    Doesn't stop Casey letting him rot on the bench for 10 straight minutes and dragging him if he makes a single mistake on the defensive end.
    Last edited by BigCamB; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post

20/31 3pt for 65%.

Past 6 games:

16.5 ppg - 55% 2pt
    Say what you want about Colangelo, but he did draft Demar, Val, and Ross for us. He wasn't all bad. He drafted projects, but wanted short term success as well, which was his downfall.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied

20/31 3pt for 65%.

Past 6 games:

16.5 ppg - 55% 2pt

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Kyle Lowry is so good. Demar is becoming reliable. Terrence Ross is showing UP.

This team has won 68% of their games since the Rudy Gay trade.
    That would slot us higher than GSW if we had that pace from the start of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    Sorry, I never noticed a slump.
    in february he was shooting rudy gay level 38% and 27% from downtown.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Heard Eric Smith say on the radio that he shot 38% for February, and was shooting 21% in the two previous March games before today. That's kinda slumpy.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    i'm glad lowry is out of his slump. offensively hes been pretty bad for the past couple of months, chucking at rudy gay-like levels. hopefully the trippy dubz brings on more all-star level play from him.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    That was a smart play by Brewer. If the game was a little closer it could have been huge. It's a little troubling that the Raptors were not adjusting to the play after it was successful the first time.
    Although I'd still like to see it again to double check if it was a lane violation...

You can see plays on nba.com's stats page. You can go to game logs and watch footage of every play (or rather plays that show up in box scores)....theoretically. I tried but it's not working for me, and not sure it's my comp or the site.
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Mar 9, 2014, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    i'm glad lowry is out of his slump. offensively hes been pretty bad for the past couple of months, chucking at rudy gay-like levels. hopefully the trippy dubz brings on more all-star level play from him.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    That was a smart play by Brewer. If the game was a little closer it could have been huge. It's a little troubling that the Raptors were not adjusting to the play after it was successful the first time.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTPHXDy6Tc
    ^^^^^ We need that lowry tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Im sure he doesn't shoot laser's at the rim every time
    There's still nothing wrong with it. He can probably headbutt it at the basket if he wants to, as long as it hits the rim.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X