Raptors @ Timberwolves -- March 9th, 2014 @7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    I dont think its possible for you to get confident about a game being a win.
    Especially since the Raps themselves are on a back-to-back.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      If I ever meet Brewer or Martin in real life I need to tell em how can you call your self a man with you Constant flopping and bitching?!!
      They'll probably tell you how much money they have in their bank account.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Especially since the Raps themselves are on a back-to-back.
        Brooklyn is one of the worst teams in the league on a back to back though so im not too scared.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Even more reason to stick to him and not constantly leave him wide open.
          Good players get open all the time, it's why they're good. I get what you're saying, but you think their fans arent saying some shit about leaving our guys wide open right now? We shot a much higher FG% and were 14-24 for 3's, while they were 7-19. We won the game as well.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Huge game tomorrow vs Brooklyn. If we win can ESPN continue to ignore us?
            Yes. Yes they can ignore the Raps...The end of one of the Washington game was on TNT, and the Raps are still being ignored...

Comment

Brooklyn is one of the worst teams in the league on a back to back though so im not too scared.
              That's true.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptors have won 9 of their last 11 games.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Raptors have won 9 of their last 11 games.
                  Edit: could have been 11 straight if we didnt loose to Chicago and the Wiz

Comment

• damn. at the rate the pacers and heat are going we might even get the 2nd seed (joking but still)

Comment

If I ever meet Brewer or Martin in real life I need to tell em how can you call your self a man with you Constant flopping and bitching?!!
                      haha. ok.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Yes. Yes they can ignore the Raps...The end of one of the Washington game was on TNT, and the Raps are still being ignored...
                        I have been paying attention..... last few rap sgames, NBA.com and ESPN dont even bothe rto put them on the front page or either the highlite links or the ticker......

toronto gets fucked constantly. When the NBA.com replays aren't ready, even though Toronto wins, and dominates, they still post the other teams nice highlites.... tonight it was two plays by the wolves...and one by toronto.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                          I have been paying attention..... last few rap sgames, NBA.com and ESPN dont even bothe rto put them on the front page or either the highlite links or the ticker......

toronto gets fucked constantly. When the NBA.com replays aren't ready, even though Toronto wins, and dominates, they still post the other teams nice highlites.... tonight it was two plays by the wolves...and one by toronto.
                          I watched the Raptors vs GSW highlights on ESPN.com last week and all they showed were steph curry buckets even though we won and they also said DD went for a career high of 32 when his high is 40

Comment

• yep..until they do something in the playoffs, they will have to endure this BS.... just how she goes

Comment

I dont think its possible for you to get confident about a game being a win.
                              I feel like that's fully appropriate though. There are probably about 2 situations before a game is actually over that I'm confident about the win.
                              -Up 3 possessions with about 10 seconds left
                              -Up 20+ pts with less than 2 minutes left

Every other situation makes me uneasy.

Comment

You would tell them you're a big fan and ask for a picture. Don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X