Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    Who is the best PG in the NBA poll.

    Curry
    Westbrook
    Harden
    Paul
    Someone else(Kyle Lowry picture)

    These guys are so disrespectful. Remember the CBS article a couple of months ago?

    http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/sto...st-point-guard
    Lowry's going to drop 40, maybe 50 tonight. lol.

    Comment


    • TRex wrote: View Post
      Who is the best PG in the NBA poll.

      Curry
      Westbrook
      Harden
      Paul
      Someone else(Kyle Lowry picture)

      These guys are so disrespectful. Remember the CBS article a couple of months ago?

      http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/sto...st-point-guard
      ...wait a second now...

      Kind of hard to take this poll seriously with the bolded.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

      Comment


      • Just Is wrote: View Post
        ...wait a second now...

        Kind of hard to take this poll seriously with the bolded.
        James Harden is tearing up the nba ever since he became a full time PG for the Rockets. He needs to cut down unforced turnovers, but dude is great at 1

        Comment


        • Just Is wrote: View Post
          ...wait a second now...

          Kind of hard to take this poll seriously with the bolded.
          He's a PG now. He's Mike D'Antoni's new Steve Nash.

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post
            James Harden is tearing up the nba ever since he became a full time PG for the Rockets. He needs to cut down unforced turnovers, but dude is great at 1
            TRex wrote: View Post
            He's a PG now. He's Mike D'Antoni's new Steve Nash.
            This is what I get for not paying attention to the Rockets.

            Although my bolded really had to do with the turnovers rather than the positionally. I actually found the little side blurb more disrespectful than anything else in that it's a pretty blatant backhanded compliment.

            At the same time, these are the same guys who referred to the Raptors as "Other" in a four choice poll with only 4 teams remaining in the playoffs.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

            Comment


            • Kyle Lowry is to point guards what the Raptors are to NBA teams. Extremely good, the best (of the rest). Both him and the team can't be any closer to being great without actually being there.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Kyle Lowry is to point guards what the Raptors are to NBA teams. Extremely good, the best (of the rest). Both him and the team can't be any closer to being great without actually being there.
                lol well said.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                Comment


                • well he's certainly the best in the east.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    Lowry's going to drop 40, maybe 50 tonight. lol.
                    In fairness, those are four guys who have accomplished more so far. Kyle was mentioned (along with Kyrie) in the description following the poll.

                    Comment


                    • https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto..._surprise.html

                      Comment


                      • Good stuff

                        Comment


                        • Ctv news had a story on it as well as interviews with Lowry and his wife

                          Comment


                          • http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1021561

                            Comment


                            • Could he accept a 4 yr max deal

                              Comment


                              • charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Could he accept a 4 yr max deal
                                He could. He might. Then again, he might not.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X