Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ball wrote: View Post
    Idk man. Lowry in the series against Washington was pretty bad. I'd actually take a 100% Cory over him if he comes back at that level.
    You think so? Well in the Washington series he was hurting. I would like to believe by the playoffs the pain in the wrist will be healed and it would just be able game shape. If it's just game shape he has to deal with I think he'll for one be more than 50% and I would still take Kyle over Cory.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • octothorp wrote: View Post
      Obviously Lowry is at fault for not telling staff immediately and thinking he could play through it. But I don't think we know yet whether his decision to play in the all-star game made things worse, or whether after the initial injury, surgery was inevitable. It sounds to me (from a totally non-qualified, don't know more than anyone else about this perspective) that the original injury in the Pelicans game must have knocked loose some cartilage in the wrist, and then at the all-star game, he was feeling the symptoms of that. But once the injury had happened, surgery may have been inevitable regardless of whether he tried to play through it or not.
      The optics aren't good either way. He's my favorite player but this is fucking dissapointing
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • octothorp wrote: View Post
        Obviously Lowry is at fault for not telling staff immediately and thinking he could play through it. But I don't think we know yet whether his decision to play in the all-star game made things worse, or whether after the initial injury, surgery was inevitable. It sounds to me (from a totally non-qualified, don't know more than anyone else about this perspective) that the original injury in the Pelicans game must have knocked loose some cartilage in the wrist, and then at the all-star game, he was feeling the symptoms of that. But once the injury had happened, surgery may have been inevitable regardless of whether he tried to play through it or not.
        I think this would have happened even if he played in the All Star or not as well. It's just the principle of the thing really.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • He wasted a week of recovery time thats what he did.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • octothorp wrote: View Post
            Obviously Lowry is at fault for not telling staff immediately and thinking he could play through it. But I don't think we know yet whether his decision to play in the all-star game made things worse, or whether after the initial injury, surgery was inevitable. It sounds to me (from a totally non-qualified, don't know more than anyone else about this perspective) that the original injury in the Pelicans game must have knocked loose some cartilage in the wrist, and then at the all-star game, he was feeling the symptoms of that. But once the injury had happened, surgery may have been inevitable regardless of whether he tried to play through it or not.
            Regardless, he injured it damn near 2 weeks ago. That's 2 weeks sooner he could've gotten surgery. 2 weeks sooner he could've been able to come back. Maybe even 2 weeks more of regular season that he could've gotten to play in to get acclimated with his new teammates. Terrible move by him.

            Comment


            • "Keeping your arm higher than your heart for the first few days after surgery will help with swelling and pain. When you can return to work or your usual routine depends on the kind of surgery you had. You will probably need about 6 weeks to recover. If you had a repair of damaged tissue, recovery will take longer."

              https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Health/a...px?hwid=zc2430

              He'll be back... have hope.

              April 12
              Regular Season ends

              April 14
              Rosters set for NBA Playoffs 2017, 3 p.m. ET

              April 15
              NBA Playoffs 2017 begin

              Comment


              • Derozan has to go nova in this stretch. I dont know how they'll beat Washington now
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • Not sure if the all star game made it worse but smh Kyle if so.

                  And this is another blotch on Casey's resume and an I Told You So moment for everyone that complained about Kyle playing almost 38 minutes a night.

                  Comment


                  • Yeah we'll see how his shooting looks in playoffs even if he comes back
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • I say we aim for the 2 seed and that will hopefully buy Kyle Lowry an extra week or two in the playoffs to get up to snuff. I think we can get out of the first round without too much trouble...but that 2nd round will be tough and the ECF impossible without him
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                      Comment


                      • Chris Paul only missed 14 games when he got wrist surgery in January. He was listed as being out for 6-8 weeks. I think there's hope guys.

                        Comment


                        • c-troop wrote: View Post
                          "Keeping your arm higher than your heart for the first few days after surgery will help with swelling and pain. When you can return to work or your usual routine depends on the kind of surgery you had. You will probably need about 6 weeks to recover. If you had a repair of damaged tissue, recovery will take longer."

                          https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Health/a...px?hwid=zc2430

                          He'll be back... have hope.

                          April 12
                          Regular Season ends

                          April 14
                          Rosters set for NBA Playoffs 2017, 3 p.m. ET

                          April 15
                          NBA Playoffs 2017 begin
                          I don't think they're talking about returning to pro basketball, and we've all seen lowry when rusty or banged up.

                          Man this week has been a yo yo of emotions. I was pumped an hour ago...back to rock bottom again.
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Obviously Lowry is at fault for not telling staff immediately and thinking he could play through it. But I don't think we know yet whether his decision to play in the all-star game made things worse, or whether after the initial injury, surgery was inevitable. It sounds to me (from a totally non-qualified, don't know more than anyone else about this perspective) that the original injury in the Pelicans game must have knocked loose some cartilage in the wrist, and then at the all-star game, he was feeling the symptoms of that. But once the injury had happened, surgery may have been inevitable regardless of whether he tried to play through it or not.
                            If surgery was inevitable, and he told the team before the all star break and when he initially got hurt. Hed have done the surgery then, and would already be 2 weeks into recovery time.
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                            Comment


                            • If there's a bright side, Delon's going to grow up REAL quick.

                              Comment


                              • tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Chris Paul only missed 14 games when he got wrist surgery in January. He was listed as being out for 6-8 weeks. I think there's hope guys.
                                Ok..did..did chris paul have loose bodies too?
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X