Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This was LOWRY being SELFISH playing all-star game despite injury. He wasn't thinking TEAM. He was thinking LOWRY. He wants that moment in the freakin sun.

    Comment


    • Rand wrote: View Post
      This was LOWRY being SELFISH playing all-star game despite injury. He wasn't thinking TEAM. He was thinking LOWRY. He wants that moment in the freakin sun.
      Hope that moment was worth it, now he's got a few weeks in the cold
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Lowry's a rhythm player. He'll need some time to get back into mid-season form.

        And we haven't even talked about the time needed to develop chemistry with Ibaka and Tucker.
        Yea for sure but I still rather have a none 100% kyle than not. He does too much other good things for this team. He wont be the same Kyle but he'll be playing and we NEED his presence
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • Just backspaced a much darker comment, now I'm starting to see a bright side.

          No PG depth was part of our deadline moves. We're in the best player personnel position possible to absorb this loss.

          Comment


          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Medical attention should be sought as soon as possible after an injury to the wrist.
            especially when you're paid millions of dollars to play a sport and medical experts are literally at your beck and call. Would that we all were so lucky.

            Extremely stupid of Lowry to keep it to himself. Selfish and immature.

            Comment


            • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Just backspaced a much darker comment, now I'm starting to see a bright side.

              No PG depth was part of our deadline moves. We're in the best player personnel position possible to absorb this loss.
              That's true, we got depth in every position in case shit was to go down with our starters. Our backup PG are capable to hold the fort down while Lowry is getting healed, however Casey must take the offensive playbook he has been using until now, rip it , trash it and burn it. We need a new scheme where our Point guards are more concentrated on defense and facilitating the ball then scoring. We can't rely on DD to score 30+ every game cause he will soon tire himself and will hit a wall.

              Comment


              • tDotted wrote: View Post


                Yeah we're fucked
                No we're not. Yeah we are. no we're not. Maybe we can play real basketball without Lowry LOL.

                golden wrote: View Post
                Lowry's Small Man Syndrome combined with a huge chip on his shoulder pretty much made it impossible for Kyle to miss out on opportunities to validate himself. Masai went all in at the deadline for him, and this is how he repays everybody? After calling out Casey and the franchise with "something gotta change". smh.
                nicely summed up. HONESTLY. Those deals were made with an eye towards signing him in summer. now I'm thinking let him walk. Sign and trade. He's hit his peak. He's already slowing down enough, that he can't play D like he used to. No coincidence that our team D has slipped this year. Look at the diff between him and Joseph in defending Isiah.

                Comment


                • KHD wrote: View Post
                  especially when you're paid millions of dollars to play a sport and medical experts are literally at your beck and call. Would that we all were so lucky.

                  Extremely stupid of Lowry to keep it to himself. Selfish and immature.
                  Yep, Masai would have paid to flown the team Physician to the All-Star game if there was even a slight concern. But Lowry didn't do that and I don't buy that "ohh it just felt sore/tight and over time it didn't get better" crap, if this injury require surgery you better believe this accompanied some pain that were noticeable enough.

                  Comment


                  • Well, this is why you draft a Deleon and why you have backup point guards on the roster.

                    Comment


                    • It's so fucking IRRESPONSIBLE. This guy participated in the 3pt contest, played in the AS game, played golf with a fucking broken wrist. It's absurd.

                      Comment


                      • GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                        I think the part that irks me the most out of this is that this imbecile actually had the audacity to say he'd do it all over again a couple days ago (in reference to playing in ASW).
                        ^This

                        Comment


                        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Yep, Masai would have paid to flown the team Physician to the All-Star game if there was even a slight concern. But Lowry didn't do that and I don't buy that "ohh it just felt sore/tight and over time it didn't get better" crap, if this injury require surgery you better believe this accompanied some pain that were noticeable enough.
                          My gf tore her ACL last summer and she didn't have any pain after the first 20-30 minutes.

                          But yeah, definitely don't buy the excuses.

                          Comment


                          • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Yep, Masai would have paid to flown the team Physician to the All-Star game if there was even a slight concern. But Lowry didn't do that and I don't buy that "ohh it just felt sore/tight and over time it didn't get better" crap, if this injury require surgery you better believe this accompanied some pain that were noticeable enough.
                            I am sure he is getting the same feedback from the organization it just will not be made public.

                            Comment


                            • Real selfish of Lowry but, injuries happen. Its a part of thr game. Next man up.

                              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment


                              • TRex wrote: View Post
                                It's so fucking IRRESPONSIBLE. This guy participated in the 3pt contest, played in the AS game, played golf with a fucking broken wrist. It's absurd.
                                He Friggin played GOLF?!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! HE PLAYED GOLF? Now I'm REALLY REALLY PISSED!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X