Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brian Windhorst is nothing more than Lebron's personal journalistic fellator.

    Comment


    • I call bullshit.

      Here is what I see happening:

      1) Lowry's agent using leverage of other team interest to extract more $$ from Toronto,

      2) Miami showing LeBron they have big plans to keep the HEAT a serious title contender,

      3) Windhorst is a troll. I dropped him from Twitter.

      4) Windhorst even admits Lowry is a long shot. LeBron already took a paycut to come to Miami. Will he do it again? I can't see him doing it to save luxury tax or repeater tax. Is he willing to give up even more money a second time around to maybe win with Miami?


      If Lowry leaves, which I think is possible, it is not going to be Miami in my opinion.

      Comment


      • KHD wrote: View Post
        Brian Windhorst is nothing more than Lebron's personal journalistic fellator.
        That's another one. Windhorst is a Heat guy.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • Don't forget they're also adding Carmelo.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • If this was reported by Woj or Spears, then Raps fans should be scared. But it's Windhorst, a troll, a Miami Heat guy.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              If this was reported by Woj or Spears, then Raps fans should be scared. But it's Windhorst, a troll, a Miami Heat guy.
              Hopefully man I'm scared. You can never doubt Lebrun and the heat

              If this happens, my respect for the heat will go into negative numbers
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

              Comment


              • Without question, the Heat could definitely use a guy like Lowry on their team. We could always do a S&T and get Norris Cole and Beasley from them as fillers for two of our immediate needs, although I do not believe that a guy like Beasley would be healthy in the Raptors locker room.


                Otherwise, I agree with Matt. I see this as more of a ploy for Lowry to get more money from the Raptors. Honestly, I can't think of a team at the moment that would allow Lowry to be the man like the Raptors do. Im sure money isn't his only concern at this stage in his career.
                Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Tue Jun 17th, 2014, 04:46 PM.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

                Comment


                • If Lowry has to go, at least go to the West.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • ESPN also reported that the NBA has decided not to apply the rules of the salary cap to the Heat next year.

                    Lowry and Melo reportedly headed to Miami with no one taking paycuts.

                    Comment


                    • Heat will definitely have a real interest in Lowry...and Lowry will have a real interest in the heat...no professional player would get a chance to be the starting PG on one of the best teams in the NBA in Miami beach with the best player of the generation and not take it seriously. Financially assuming the big 3 don't opt out...the max they could offer Lowry is $9mil/yr maybe $10mil but they would then have to fill the rest of the roster out with guys that avg around $1mil/yr. This is a scary scenario that could have legs...

                      Comment


                      • RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        Heat will definitely have a real interest in Lowry...and Lowry will have a real interest in the heat...no professional player would get a chance to be the starting PG on one of the best teams in the NBA in Miami beach with the best player of the generation and not take it seriously. Financially assuming the big 3 don't opt out...the max they could offer Lowry is $9mil/yr maybe $10mil but they would then have to fill the rest of the roster out with guys that avg around $1mil/yr. This is a scary scenario that could have legs...
                        If the big 3 don't opt out, and we assume all their other players do opt out, and they waive Hamilton, they would still be capped out. So they could offer Lowry the MLE (5-6M per year) at most, and if they do that, they are hard capped and can only spend up to the apron on the rest of the team.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment


                        • The scenario where Lowry signs with the Heat is entirely predicated on all 3 opting out and re-signing for smaller deals. If we assume they sign for the same deals they signed for last time (14.5M each minus 300k for Wade) then they would have 13.8M in cap room if all their other players opt out of their player options and they waive Hamilton.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • DanH wrote: View Post
                            The scenario where Lowry signs with the Heat is entirely predicated on all 3 opting out and re-signing for smaller deals. If we assume they sign for the same deals they signed for last time (14.5M each minus 300k for Wade) then they would have 13.8M in cap room if all their other players opt out of their player options and they waive Hamilton.
                            DanH the cap guy, I'm trusting your numbers and that is a relief...i saw another report saying that the BiG 3 will not be opting out just to resign for reduced salary to help the owner avoid luxury tax and I'm sure Lowry will not be signing for the same salary he was making his last contract.

                            Comment


                            • The heat need depth, not Lowry.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

                              -Superjudge, 7/23

                              Hope you're wrong.

                              Comment


                              • stooley wrote: View Post
                                The heat need depth, not Lowry.
                                they need depth, AND a pg. chalmers clearly didn't cut it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X