No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't player coaches no longer allowed per CBA Rules anyways?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

F@Ck YEAH!!

Comment

• Man, it'll be great having this guy back. The only real question mark is his shooting stroke.

Comment

• Raptors will be a nightmare to face in the playoffs with a healthy Lowry. Hope he's back for at least 3-5 games in the season so he can get in sync with the new guys.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Raptors will be a nightmare to face in the playoffs with a healthy Lowry. Hope he's back for at least 3-5 games in the season so he can get in sync with the new guys.
              Agreed
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Came across an interesting video on how effective Kyle and Demar are as a duo. Don't worry guys, once this guy is back we will be really good.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Came across an interesting video on how effective Kyle and Demar are as a duo. Don't worry guys, once this guy is back we will be really good.
                  lol i posted the same video a few pages back actually.

I agree we have nothing to worry about.

I think a healthy lowry = us going to the finals.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    lol i posted the same video a few pages back actually.

I agree we have nothing to worry about.

I think a healthy lowry = us going to the finals.
                    Not even in NBA2K.

Comment

• Well healthy Lowry + exhausted Lebron + Love playing at 50% = good chance of going to finals?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                        Well healthy Lowry + exhausted Lebron + Love playing at 50% = good chance of going to finals?
                        Depends on who we cross paths with before heading into the Finals. If we are forced anywhere down the line to play Washington, it will be a bloodbath.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Can anyone else recall a player taking on such an active coaching role during an injury?

It's stuff like this that makes me confident he'll maintain great value through his next contract.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Depends on who we cross paths with before heading into the Finals. If we are forced anywhere down the line to play Washington, it will be a bloodbath.
                              Hmm I won't deny playing Washington would be tough, but hypothetically if we'd just beaten the Cavs in the 2nd round, I think the team's soaring confidence would definitely elevate them over the Wizards.

Comment

• Hopefully he's taken a break from golf these last few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X