Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Engaged is one word for it. I thought it was weird how active he was getting in there like he was a coach, and disrespectful of the actual coaching staff.
    Lowry was probably fully engaged. I think it's all part of the "this is MY team" mantra that both the team and Lowry trumpeted and got fully behind. In retrospect, that whole notion is kind of self-contradictory if you're trying to build a true team culture where nobody is bigger than the group. If that's what MU & Casey had to do to get Lowry to buy-in, co-operate and play his hardest, then the Raps culture is/was always built on a shaky foundation. Again, just butt extractions here, but if that's the case then it speaks more about Lowry's character than Casey, IMO.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      LeBron James?
      He ain't Lebron James..seems like it's not his decision if his coming back, raptors organization have already made their choice,they don't want him. Maybe it's for the better,u can't win with that kind of ppl.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        I as well detected a demeanour and body lang. change with KL & DD (less so). The only thing I can point to is the additions of Tucker & Ibaka. There is a possibility that the alpha/team dynamics in the room changed with the additions....supremacy challenges? There was no question that KL/DD had connected re sharing "ownership" of the team. Maybe the newbies pushed back on how the team played. There were a couple of bad lulls (losing streaks) of indifferent play and then the film session no one wants to talk about.
        Ya, I'm looking at the film session too. Possibly some harsh truths were spoken, and a few who took exception to it.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/861630845886529537
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Spurs make sense on paper. Curious to see how he'd fare with a no-nonsense coach like Pop in charge. But I'm not convinced Lowry would be any closer to a ring.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Smart play by Tucker. I'm sure Ibaka feels the same way.

Comment

• Lowry could be a major first domino this offseason, especially if he decides to walk.

Will DeRozan want to stay, considering the rumor of his intention to ask for a trade had the Lowry-NY trade gone through a few years ago? Do we want to see 'empty the clip', the solo project?

If Lowry leaves, let alone Lowry and DeRozan, will the veteran free agents (ie: Ibaka, Tucker, Patterson) want to stick around?

If Casey somehow survives the latest playoff debacle, is he the right coach for a rebuilding/retooling roster?

Come on Masai, we want answers today!!!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    How much of it is just playoff Lowry? DD was their best player in the playoffs and they lose to the Bucks if he doesn't carry them in Game 4. DD responded to whatever was happening. Not sure if Lowry did. But I have no idea what it all means....
                    Welll...truth be known neither do I ...nor all the post mortem coroners in the forums today. Frankly, I am just shocked we got dispatched so easily even with Lowry missing. Like we were a nuisance. Embarrassing. This inside mumbo jumbo is really only truly known by the "insiders". As usual of course we have to trust Masai making the right decisions going forward.

ps...There is a Lowry exit interview on the main page w/Blake Murphy.

Comment

• He said a lot about wanting to win a ring, and wanting to get better as a player. Really tough to decode what his true intentions are, though.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        He said a lot about wanting to win a ring, and wanting to get better as a player. Really tough to decode what his true intentions are, though.
                        There is a quote list shared by imminent free agents
                        Then there are factors like age, injuries and recent playoff records. Wish KL was 3-4 yrs. younger.

Comment

• I don't get it. Whys everyone so sure Lowry is gone?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            There is a quote list shared by imminent free agents
                            Then there are factors like age, injuries and recent playoff records. Wish KL was 3-4 yrs. younger.
                            I love the city & the fans.
                            I love my teammates.
                            I want to win a championship.
                            The organization has been great to me.
                            It's not about the money, it's about winning.
                            I haven't even thought about it.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              I don't get it. Whys everyone so sure Lowry is gone?
                              There are signs pointing to that he'll leave. First one is the rumour that he wants to go West. During an interview today, Lowry said he wants to win a ring, and throughout the series, Lowry going on about how great Lebron is. All of this points to Lowry believing he can't beat Lebron staying in the East.

Comment

• He dressed like he was at a fucking funeral for game 4. Personally I think he sent pretty strong messages. He's been taking shots at Casey in pressers for months. I think he's ready for something else.

It's really going to suck losing him for nothing.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X