Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    was at that miami game. lost my voice for days. barely remember that they lost. what a shot.
    awwww, why you gotta go and do that?

haha

Comment

• Have y'all seen the pic of Kyle with Amir this summer. He looks even skinnier than he did the first time he lost the weight.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Have y'all seen the pic of Kyle with Amir this summer. He looks even skinnier than he did the first time he lost the weight.
        Man you've got to link that picture here lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Man you've got to link that picture here lol
          LOL i forgot where I found it. Somewhere on twitter.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/306Raptors/statu...84870018506753

I think this should be it.

Comment

• He looks fit for sure.
              I mean... my shoulder width is the same Kyle O'Quinn's beard-span, so it could be deceiving -- Ha.
              But yeah, Kyle looks like he's gonna come ready.
              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Sep 8, 2017, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Have y'all seen the pic of Kyle with Amir this summer. He looks even skinnier than he did the first time he lost the weight.
                Man on a Mission!

Comment

• Well guys, where do you think Lowry will end up on top 100 lists? I hope he cracks top 15/20 myself.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Well guys, where do you think Lowry will end up on top 100 lists? I hope he cracks top 15/20 myself.
                    Which list? The SI list that's a complete joke or the ESPN list that's "only" somewhat of a joke?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Which list? The SI list that's a complete joke or the ESPN list that's "only" somewhat of a joke?
                      I was just about to say that lol.

I'd go with Slam Magazine.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        He looks fit for sure.
                        I mean... my shoulder width is the same Kyle O'Quinn's beard-span, so it could be deceiving -- Ha.
                        But yeah, Kyle looks like he's gonna come ready.
                        He always starts the season well...

Comment

• Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Sep 13, 2017, 11:36 AM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry at 19 sounds a bit low but in his range.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

And? You do know he actually is really good, right?

I'm sure you keep up with Utah Jazz games all the time
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

So IT & Wall are ahead? SMH. Lowry was the most efficient offensive PG last year in terms of raw numbers. Wall pads his stats via assists to make him look better & IT's value gets hurt thanks to his poor D.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X