Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And? You do know he actually is really good, right?

    I'm sure you keep up with Utah Jazz games all the time
    DeRozan is a better player than Hayward. Ranking him #16 is a joke but i'm not really surprised. He's a Boston Celtic now so he's a superstar now.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • I love twitter, but try to tell anyone that Kyle's a top tier player and you get laughed at almost immediately. How badly do people take bad playoff performances and blow them out of proportion?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I love twitter, but try to tell anyone that Kyle's a top tier player and you get laughed at almost immediately. How badly do people take bad playoff performances and blow them out of proportion?
        Our 2 best players are apparently equal to cj McCollum and jae crowder, yet they can win 56 games.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • What can't be judged from this picture is whether or not 40% of Lowry's body weight is still in his ass.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            DeRozan is a better player than Hayward. Ranking him #16 is a joke but i'm not really surprised. He's a Boston Celtic now so he's a superstar now.
            #16 means approximately half the teams in the league should be happy to have Hayward as their 1A guy.

            The Utah years clearly say otherwise.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Our 2 best players are apparently equal to cj McCollum and jae crowder, yet they can win 56 games.
              Next guy comments at me that he'd even debate putting Lowry in his Top 10 PG's list. >.< Do people not look at statistics?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

              Comment


              • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Lowry is ranked 19th fallen from 14th last year. A head of Kyrie. That seems fair. Btw they have Gordon Hayward ranked 16th LMAO!

                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                DeMar really needs to have a superstar playoff performance and make more 3's to get more respect. I think that's what it's going to take. #DisProveEm

                Comment


                • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I love twitter, but try to tell anyone that Kyle's a top tier player and you get laughed at almost immediately. How badly do people take bad playoff performances and blow them out of proportion?
                  Blown out of proportion is one thing, but playoff performances do matter. In the regular season the competition is inferior. You have to perform at the highest levels to really get recognition. It doesn't help that it's not just one playoff run we've bombed... 3/4 have been pretty bad.

                  There are three levels players have to ascend:
                  -good player on a bad team (sometimes dismissed as an empty stats player)
                  -good player on a good regular season team
                  -good player on a good playoff team

                  DeMar and Kyle are still trying to reach that last level. John Wall put up 27/10 last playoffs, Kyle put up 16/6. It's going to have an impact.
                  It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    And? You do know he actually is really good, right?

                    I'm sure you keep up with Utah Jazz games all the time
                    I kept up with Utah and he's supremely overrated. Gobert on the back line fixes a lot of things.

                    He's not a great passer, decent shooter, pretty tentative and doesn't assert himself enough. Not that explosive either, more crafty. He's basically a poor mans derozan except he can shoot the 3 better.

                    Comment


                    • Maury wrote: View Post
                      I kept up with Utah and he's supremely overrated. Gobert on the back line fixes a lot of things.

                      He's not a great passer, decent shooter, pretty tentative and doesn't assert himself enough. Not that explosive either, more crafty. He's basically a poor mans derozan except he can shoot the 3 better.
                      If you're referring to Hayward that couldn't be further from the truth, his game is nothing like DeMar's. He doesn't have any of the footwork, doesn't draw fouls the same way and doesn't use his strength to overpower guys.

                      He's far more a "poorman's" Klay than DeRozan as he plays off the ball, runs off of screens and only on occasion makes drives to the basket.

                      Comment


                      • Kyle came in on espn at #21..#7 among pgs, behind dame Lillard and ahead of kyrie Irving
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Kyle came in on espn at #21..#7 among pgs, behind dame Lillard and ahead of kyrie Irving
                          Man alive.

                          Well, fuel for the fire.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Kyle came in on espn at #21..#7 among pgs, behind dame Lillard and ahead of kyrie Irving
                            He JUST edged Porzingis who was #22 LOL.

                            And he's behind Klay Thompson and HAYWARD too. Oh Lawd that's bad.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Kyle came in on espn at #21..#7 among pgs, behind dame Lillard and ahead of kyrie Irving
                              LoLillard

                              Or is it Lilolard? Lillolard?
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

                              Comment


                              • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                If you're referring to Hayward that couldn't be further from the truth, his game is nothing like DeMar's. He doesn't have any of the footwork, doesn't draw fouls the same way and doesn't use his strength to overpower guys.

                                He's far more a "poorman's" Klay than DeRozan as he plays off the ball, runs off of screens and only on occasion makes drives to the basket.
                                When I say poor mans Demar I'm talking about impact and advanced stats, not necessarily play style. Similar numbers on impact both offensively and defensively. Demar is obviously more skilled offensively.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X