Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love lowry as a player but i hope demar is always remembered as our greatest team player for this era. I wonder if roles were switched and demar was here but lowry was in SA if Deboo would be saying this type of thing on national tv a quater into the season? Demar was always the constant professional while kyle been outspoken both about coaches and trying to sign with the spurs a few season ago. Would kyle really like to have demar here still but not a real chance at a title? the franchise isnt here to cater to you kyle, were here to win chips. that what your mindset should be to. He knows what he was doing creating a talking point ESPN would jump on and run with. This is our biggest media exposure of the year and its been all about kyle vs masai instead of highlighting our great start and young talented players.... Thanks kyle...
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      I love lowry as a player but i hope demar is always remembered as our greatest team player for this era. I wonder if roles were switched and demar was here but lowry was in SA if Deboo would be saying this type of thing on national tv a quater into the season? Demar was always the constant professional while kyle been outspoken both about coaches and trying to sign with the spurs a few season ago. Would kyle really like to have demar here still but not a real chance at a title? the franchise isnt here to cater to you kyle, were here to win chips. that what your mindset should be to. He knows what he was doing creating a talking point ESPN would jump on and run with. This is our biggest media exposure of the year and its been all about kyle vs masai instead of highlighting our great start and young talented players.... Thanks kyle...
      How is that not his mindset? He isn't sulking, he isn't whining, he isn't creating a problem in the locker room, he is leading this team and he even said many times in interviews that he is trying to get Kawhi as comfortable as possible.

      Comment


      • A.I wrote: View Post
        How is that not his mindset? He isn't sulking, he isn't whining, he isn't creating a problem in the locker room, he is leading this team and he even said many times in interviews that he is trying to get Kawhi as comfortable as possible.
        He IS kind of indirectly whining. And you know I'm a Kyle guy just like you AI but I gotta agree with berta that this was a prepared answer where he could have said something a little bit better. They go back like 6 years, Masai helped save his career.

        Lowry is my 2nd favorite Raptor of all time, but if it comes down to Team Lowry or Team Masai, I'm team Masai all the way. Because is Team Raptors. Lowry is team Lowry and team Derozan. Good thing he enjoys winning at least.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • A.I wrote: View Post
          How is that not his mindset? He isn't sulking, he isn't whining, he isn't creating a problem in the locker room, he is leading this team and he even said many times in interviews that he is trying to get Kawhi as comfortable as possible.
          mindset on the court your right, but taking over the a big media day a quarter into the season when he could have talked up the team but rather gave ESPN that quote to play all day. He knows this is a better team now and have a real chance at a title. He should be happy with what masai built around him and that hes the only one who survived the flawed casey-demar-kloe era,and is now in the best situation out of the 3 of them. Not worried about not seeing his buddy everyday. I get masai preached family and lowry probaly thinks he a hypocrite but were here for titles not having fun.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • I don't really care much for Kyle's personality but I didn't really care for DeMar's either. All that matters to me is if they play well and if they don't too anything too destructive/insane off the court.

            Masai doesn't seem to give a sh!t about Kyle's answer or personality, so why should I?


            But I'm with Keon.. I love Lowry, but I'm on Team Masai.

            Comment


            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              I love lowry as a player but i hope demar is always remembered as our greatest team player for this era. I wonder if roles were switched and demar was here but lowry was in SA if Deboo would be saying this type of thing on national tv a quater into the season? Demar was always the constant professional while kyle been outspoken both about coaches and trying to sign with the spurs a few season ago. Would kyle really like to have demar here still but not a real chance at a title? the franchise isnt here to cater to you kyle, were here to win chips. that what your mindset should be to. He knows what he was doing creating a talking point ESPN would jump on and run with. This is our biggest media exposure of the year and its been all about kyle vs masai instead of highlighting our great start and young talented players.... Thanks kyle...
              DeRozan was whining to the media ever since he was traded. Did you miss that interview he did with Chris Haynes? This whole thing wouldnt have started if Derozan accepted the trade
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                DeRozan was whining to the media ever since he was traded. Did you miss that interview he did with Chris Haynes? This whole thing wouldnt have started if Derozan accepted the trade
                true but he's not part of his team anymore . he doesn't have the responsibility to keep the outside noise out and focus on building our team up. kyle does
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  true but he's not part of his team anymore . he doesn't have the responsibility to keep the outside noise out and focus on building our team up. kyle does
                  You asked if Derozan would be whining like this to the media when in reality he started the whole thing. Not talking about responsibility.

                  But if Lowry was traded he probably wouldn't have start up a shitstorm in a first place so Derozan wouldn't be pissed either.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • Kyle Lowry, acting like a child again, say it ain't so!

                    Comment


                    • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Kyle Lowry, acting like a child again, say it ain't so!
                      Honestly, I wouldn't even mind the prima donna attitude, if Lowry was a real prima donna. Real prima donnas perform their best when the lights are brightest.

                      Comment


                      • Kyle doesn't seem like the type of guy to sell out to make people happy.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post
                          Honestly, I wouldn't even mind the prima donna attitude, if Lowry was a real prima donna. Real prima donnas perform their best when the lights are brightest.
                          24% from the field over his last 4 games. Yikes.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah, everyone knows the lights are brightest in early December.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, everyone knows the lights are brightest in early December.
                              No bright lights shining on the franchise yesterday. 1-of-82. Yep. Just another game on TSN9.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post
                                No bright lights shining on the franchise yesterday. 1-of-82. Yep. Just another game on TSN9.
                                Wait a minute, weren't you telling us the other day that the Golden State game was just 1 of 82?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X