No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah I don't want Jrue Holiday with his history of injuries and his contract.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Nah I don't want Jrue Holiday with his history of injuries and his contract.
      Yeah, but you'd be swapping him for an older guy with a history of injuries and a worse contract, who in your own words, is washed. Holiday is first-team, all-defense, so he's not exactly chopped liver.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Yeah, but you'd be swapping him for an older guy with a history of injuries and a worse contract, who in your own words, is washed. Holiday is first-team, all-defense, so he's not exactly chopped liver.
        We have Lowry for one more year. Jrue Holiday contract is for 2 more years. When Kawhi doesn't resign we will be stuck with Jrue Holiday. He also has player option I think.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          What? You think Lowry is better than Holiday? lmao
          The only way I'd say no is if I started watching basketball last week
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Wow. You actually think Lowry is better than Holiday. Holy shit. Do yourself a favor and slap yourself.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Watch the Blazers vs. Pelicans playoff series last spring.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Wow. You actually think Lowry is better than Holiday. Holy shit. Do yourself a favor and slap yourself.
                Let's not forget you just tossed OG for good measure

That's why you're the skip Bayless of the boards

A wise gm once said "if you listen to the fans you'll soon be sitting up in the stands with them"

Comment

Let's not forget you just tossed OG for good measure

That's why you're the skip Bayless of the boards

A wise gm once said "if you listen to the fans you'll soon be sitting up in the stands with them"
                  When you have nothing to say you always resort to your Skip Bayless line lol.

Dude you just said Lowry is better than Holiday.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Holiday is a 1st team all defense guy and is putting up better offensive numbers than Lowry.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Watch the Blazers vs. Pelicans playoff series last spring.
                      Oh, a 2 week sample size! Improving on t rex's 1 week sample size

Comment

2 week sample size? Are you on drugs? Check out his numbers the last 4 years.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nah. Main issue has been his injuries like Mixx said. Looks like he's healthy again. He's been good for the last 2 seasons and seems to be improving.

Comment

• I always loved Holiday.. wanted him when he was traded out of Philly (but we had Lowry at that point so whatever). Holiday is always injured though. Like always hurt. Same with Conley.

You can't trust them. Just like you can't trust Chris Paul either.

So if you're worried about Lowry.. I'd be equally worried about those guys too. And to give up OG on top of that.. ugh, no thanks.

Comment

• Trading Kyle for players like Jrue who belongs in a tier I consider lower than Lowry is a no.

We trade Kyle in a package to acquire a Beal, I would reconsider. But that will not happen and not realistic for both the Wizards and Raptors perspective.

As I stated before, OG was the deal breaker as far as Masai is concerned when Minny called for Butler. Will Masai change his tune if another team dials his number? I just cant figure out a package that would include OG to acquire a Beal especially with Washington having two wings with close to similar skillsets than OG. Including JV in that deal to match salaries is still not possible with Dwight being there (though injured for now).

Kyle will recover from this slump.

Comment

• Trading a guy who is typically around 40% the last 3 seasons from 3 when he's at his lowest value, shooting 12% in the last 4 games, is just reactionary.

I'm not denying Holiday isn't a better scorer. But I would argue it would hinder a lot of other guys too. Holiday himself is a below average shooter from range and prefers to work in Kawhi and Serges areas inside the arc.

Like I said, if Lowry even 25% the last 2 weeks we have at least 2 more wins. We're not reinventing the wheel, we're treading water during a slump of our 2nd best player and team wide 3 pt slump. Luckily it's early December

Comment

Working...
                                X