Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Watching you guys scramble to defend your Kyle over Kyrie takes is hilarious.
    Lowry aged as badly as your Ibaka at Center takes.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      How is it hilarious? When Kyle was 29 and 30 he was better. Now hes 32 and hes no longer better. Kyrie 26 years old. Hes better than Chris Paul now too. Is chris Paul trash?
      This debate was literally from summer 2018 and late 2017 lol. Get out of here with 29.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Lowry aged as badly as your Ibaka at Center takes.
        Yeah those aged so poorly given Ibaka is starting at center now with the guy who is supposedly an upgrade on DC?

Comment

Yeah those aged so poorly given Ibaka is starting at center now with the guy who is supposedly an upgrade on DC?
          yeah and now getting dominated inside, outrebounded and rim protection went to shit. Those things didn't happen

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            yeah and now getting dominated inside, outrebounded and rim protection went to shit. Those things didn't happen
            Yeah having his best season since 2013, what a disaster!

Comment

Yeah having his best season since 2013, what a disaster!
              That's the sad part. Cause he still sucks.

Comment

This debate was literally from summer 2018 and late 2017 lol. Get out of here with 29.
                17-18...so last year age 31. As I said I thought Lowry was better from 28 to 30 as did many nba others. Last year he started decline but still had a great year. Irving missed 25 games and playoffs. So you expected me as a Toronto fan to pass the torch to the Boston guy who was out with injury when Lowry was better the 2 years prior? I guess I forgot you're a Boston lover
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lol. Now you guys know how Chr1s1anL felt when everyone was attacking DeRozan. This site hasn't been this lit for years.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote:
                    Shaolin and t rex should get married you guys can watch raptor games and throw things at your tv and yell at clouds until you're old and grey
                    I feel like i own a lot of real estate in Keon's head.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote:
                      Shaolin and t rex should get married you guys can watch raptor games and throw things at your tv and yell at clouds until you're old and grey
                      Why? Because I don't like Lowry?

He's getting paid $31M to average 14ppg on league average TS% while missing games with regularity. His drop-off is the main reason why this team is not a title contender even with Kawhi on the roster.

So yeah I've got a fucking issue with him. As should anyone who gives a damn about this team doing well more than jacking off to Lowry's charges and +/-.

Comment

....So yeah I've got a fucking issue with him. As should anyone who gives a damn about this team doing well more than jacking off to Lowry's charges and +/-.
                        So if people don't agree with you they:
                        1. Don't give a damn about the team
                        2. Prefer to jack off to Lowry's charges and +/-

I'm just thinking there are other options.

Just to change the topic, hey, what about those anger management classes. Aren't they something? I wonder if they work?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote:
                          I was just just skimming thru the pages...then I see this?

Same poster who went out of his way to call me out for posting in a “game thread” about Nurse and Fred’s unusual relationship.

Then took the extra mile again for making some weird sexual innuendos about my “all for fun” back and forth with Demographic Shift

This the most ususual post I read from a 16k plus poster of RR

Comment

• Kyle will be fine.

But it would be hard for Masai to consider his other options with his prize PG after what had transpired after the Derozan trade.

I think Ujiri can find a solution that would benefit all parties

Comment

• Keon, stop posting about other posters, and stick to the topic. Attack the ideas, not the people. Thanks.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                People are finally starting to notice it eh? lol. What took so long?
                                Its a raptor forum you think we didnt notice lowrys many poor playoff performances ever since that missed shot long ago? Just because we dont say it 22 times a day doesnt mean we’re oblivious to it nostradamus. Get a handle. Quit trying to prove your some kind of supreme talent evaluator. Go apply for a scouting job in the nba - tell us how it goes 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X