Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post
    Keon, stop posting about other posters, and stick to the topic. Attack the ideas, not the people. Thanks.
    Sorry Joey. I'm getting old. My tolerance for moronic ideas, condescending ideas, and know it all ideas is getting low.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • Would it be wrong 2 question Kyle Lowry Back problems, seems like ever since Kawhi Leonard came here, his been acting little different, maybe he isnt hurt and still not happy that Demar is gone, being some what professional he plays bc he has no other choice..unless 2 sit out games..ie..back problems, its just odd..who knows..maybe he has already requested a trade..but Musai is keeping it quiet..even when he plays with Kawhi..he tends 2 differ and seems distant, they haven't played alot of games together..now u hear trade rumors his name, while ure trying 2 compete for championship, thats just odd, if he is your main cog 2 win it, why are their whispers..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Sorry Joey. I'm getting old. My tolerance for moronic ideas, condescending ideas, and know it all ideas is getting low.


        There's an ignore button. Use it.

        Comment


        • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Would it be wrong 2 question Kyle Lowry Back problems, seems like ever since Kawhi Leonard came here, his been acting little different, maybe he isnt hurt and still not happy that Demar is gone, being some what professional he plays bc he has no other choice..unless 2 sit out games..ie..back problems, its just odd..who knows..maybe he has already requested a trade..but Musai is keeping it quiet..even when he plays with Kawhi..he tends 2 differ and seems distant, they haven't played alot of games together..now u hear trade rumors his name, while ure trying 2 compete for championship, thats just odd, if he is your main cog 2 win it, why are their whispers..
          Kyle seems to be back, engaged and giving high fives to Kawhi with a big smile on his face.

          Maybe he was grouchy because he had a sore back and couldn't play.

          Comment


          • Puffer wrote: View Post
            Kyle seems to be back, engaged and giving high fives to Kawhi with a big smile on his face.

            Maybe he was grouchy because he had a sore back and couldn't play.
            He has had 19 or 20 points in 4 of his last 6 games..baby steps...October Kyle is still in there somewhere
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment



            • To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                Either Tim got way better quotes or the CanCon isn't all it's cracked up to be;

                Kyle Lowry has no desire to play for anyone but the Toronto Raptors. But if the All-Star guard is sent elsewhere between now and the NBA's Thursday trade deadline, Lowry said he'll have no hard feelings toward the team he has played for over the past six-plus seasons. "I think they will make decisions for themselves, and they'll do what's best for them,"(...)

                "No, I haven't heard anything," Lowry said. "Reassurance would be great, but at the end of the day, they don't have to call me. My job is as a player to go out here and do my job. If they want to call me, that'd be great. I would appreciate it. But if they don't, I understand.

                "It's a business. I know that's such a cliche, but if they wanted to call me, I'm sure they would. I've been here six years, and I've given a lot to this organization. I'm sure if they were going to trade me, they'd say, 'Hey, Kyle, this is what's on the table.'"

                In an interview with ESPN's Rachel Nichols in December, Lowry said of his relationship with Raptors president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri, "He's the president of basketball operations, and that's it. For me, I come here and do my job. ... That's where we stand."(...)

                And while Lowry may not hold any ill will toward Ujiri for his name coming up in trade talks now, he said things are no different today than they were when he said that two months ago.

                "It's the truth, right? At the end of the day I said nothing that wasn't true," Lowry said. "That's how I look at it. The relationship has always been the same. It's been the same since I got here.
                A good read, the tone was less "I wanna be here and win" than Blakes' quote.

                http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ride-call-call

                Comment


                • still hoping MU makes a little tweak for some shooting but I think keeping the team intact is a good shot in the arm for everyone. Confidence in your guys goes a long way. Really looking forward to the home stretch!

                  Comment


                  • The look in Kyle's eyes gives me the feels, they are in the honeymoon phase, FINALLY!

                    Comment


                    • Zainab wrote: View Post
                      The look in Kyle's eyes gives me the feels, they are in the honeymoon phase, FINALLY!

                      That photo was from the first month of the season. Sleeping with their backs to each other now.

                      Comment


                      • Happy to report my on again off again relationship with kyle is on again 😝

                        Comment


                        • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          Either Tim got way better quotes or the CanCon isn't all it's cracked up to be;



                          A good read, the tone was less "I wanna be here and win" than Blakes' quote.

                          http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ride-call-call
                          It's funny/sad that Lowry giving cliche answers to loaded questions to avoid team controversy is a big deal.

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post
                              Keon, stop posting about other posters, and stick to the topic. Attack the ideas, not the people. Thanks.
                              ^This
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • Fury wrote: View Post
                                ^This
                                The lion is still licking his wounds I see
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X