• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...pionship-team/

Gr8 article

KLOWE BABYYYY

Addresses the owner incident a little too anyway

Comment

• High praise from someone who's become a bit more open to the Raps in the past couple of years

Comment

• Prayers up to Kyle. Hoping he's ok. We're gonna need all hands on deck.

Comment

• Next series starts Thursday. I think/hope he'll be good to go

Comment

• Left ankle sprain. No timeline for return (per Grange).

Comment

• If it was as bad as Hayward’s they probably would have reported that already. Hopefully it’s the same as Doncic’s
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• He'll play.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  If it was as bad as Hayward’s they probably would have reported that already. Hopefully it’s the same as Doncic’s
                  Wouldn't be surprised if next we hear is Thursday night. No need to give away anything to Boston.

Comment

• Ya, at this point it's gamesmanship. Most likely he'll be good to go.

I saw a clip of him walking to a vehicle (on the way to get the MRI) without crutches and walking on his own. He was walking gingerly but also didn't look that bad. 4 days is a long time for a mild ankle sprain with a top notch medical staff. Hopefully it's mild.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Ya, at this point it's gamesmanship. Most likely he'll be good to go.

I saw a clip of him walking to a vehicle (on the way to get the MRI) without crutches and walking on his own. He was walking gingerly but also didn't look that bad. 4 days is a long time for a mild ankle sprain with a top notch medical staff. Hopefully it's mild.
                      Also liiiiike not the worst thing 2 c how Fred runs the team on his own 4 game 1 no???

Could b interesting

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        If it was as bad as Hayward’s they probably would have reported that already. Hopefully it’s the same as Doncic’s
                        Lowry comes back with 40-pt triple double on a sore ankle. Sounds good to me.

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

Also liiiiike not the worst thing 2 c how Fred runs the team on his own 4 game 1 no???

Could b interesting
                          Second round of the playoffs ain’t the time for trial runs lol
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We've seen him do, Fred's great, but we need everyone to beat the Celtics

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              We've seen him do, Fred's great, but we need everyone to beat the Celtics
                              Hm ya ok ok we miiiite ig ig.

I mean fingers crossed 4 KLOE healthy 4 sure!! But if he's not 100 % I don't think he should push it - we're hoping 4 a long run and expecting a long series here at the v least!

Comment

• Looks like an ankle sprain
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/toronto...85e2aba83/amp/

Comment

Working...
                                X