Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend.

Comment

• Lowry has now played eight games for the Raptors when facing elimination. He’s averaged 22.5 points, 6 rebounds and 6.5 assists on 48% shooting, 38% from three. He’s scored over 30 in three of the last five (Game 7 Miami 2016, Game 6 Cleveland 2016, and tonight)

He also played the final 43 minutes of the game tonight
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Does anyone know why Kyle acts extra pissy with Granger? I know Granger pushed him for comments last year on Masai trading DeMar, but is there more history with this? I assume Granger has been critical of Kyle in the past or something. It just seems like he gets extra sass compared to Eric, and Doug

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Does anyone know why Kyle acts extra pissy with Granger? I know Granger pushed him for comments last year on Masai trading DeMar, but is there more history with this? I assume Granger has been critical of Kyle in the past or something. It just seems like he gets extra sass compared to Eric, and Doug
          Grange reported that Lowry forced the extension and refused to play in training camp/exhibition. And according to Grange if Lowry didn't get extension he would force the trade
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            Does anyone know why Kyle acts extra pissy with Granger? I know Granger pushed him for comments last year on Masai trading DeMar, but is there more history with this? I assume Granger has been critical of Kyle in the past or something. It just seems like he gets extra sass compared to Eric, and Doug
            Grange is a clickbait guy that likes to stir up drama for attention. He seems to be a guy that would love if it was some kind of locker room drama or strife so that he could report on and get more clicks. Wrote last year that "Masai was gone", which was completely unfounded. Lowry, like many fans, see those things, so he my guess is he gets treated accordingly.

Comment

• Ya, I remember that... think that's it? I guess he has been the most critical of Kyle

Comment

• Good call!

Comment

• We may think the corporate sports entities don't want the Raptors to move on but the sports social media contingent is developing a soft spot for them

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    We may think the corporate sports entities don't want the Raptors to move on but the sports social media contingent is developing a soft spot for them

I nominate taking a charge statue

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yeah it has to be a charge.. I also like this one though:

Comment

• What would a game 7 win do for Kyle's legacy? That's another conference finals appearance without DeRozan or Kawhi, this time hes been the undisputed best offensive player on the team.

its mind boggling outside of this fanbase people dont recognize hes the one and only constant. Hes easily one of the top 10 nba players over the last 7 years total

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Yeah it has to be a charge.. I also like this one though:

I’d also like the Larry OB in there...

I’m thinking the pinnacle of the moment it happened though...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            What would a game 7 win do for Kyle's legacy? That's another conference finals appearance without DeRozan or Kawhi, this time hes been the undisputed best offensive player on the team.

its mind boggling outside of this fanbase people dont recognize hes the one and only constant. Hes easily one of the top 10 nba players over the last 7 years total
                            Ppl always listing better PG's from this era and including Kyrie, Westbrook, Dame, Kemba, etc. I guarantee the majority of hardcore Raptors fans would not trade Lowry for those guys over the past 7 years. Curry sure. CP3 maybe. The list of "point guards I'd definitely rather have for 2012-20" is very short.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Ppl always listing better PG's from this era and including Kyrie, Westbrook, Dame, Kemba, etc. I guarantee the majority of hardcore Raptors fans would not trade Lowry for those guys over the past 7 years. Curry sure. CP3 maybe. The list of "point guards I'd definitely rather have for 2012-20" is very short.
                              Cp3 and curry is it. If you're asking me the last 5 to 7 years. I'd rather have Kyle than dame and Will fight anyone who says otherwise. Nurkic and McCollum is basically JV and DeRozan, and Kyle did a lot more with those teams.

john wall? Bye. Kyrie? Nah. Kemba? Who? Shit, I remember when it was Jeff Teague and Deron Williams getting ranked in front of Kyle.

in a single year Kyle has never been top 5 maybe not even top 10, but hes stood the test of time.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I’d also like the Larry OB in there...

I’m thinking the pinnacle of the moment it happened though...

We could do this one and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Comment

Working...
                                X