Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S.R. wrote: View Post

    Ppl always listing better PG's from this era and including Kyrie, Westbrook, Dame, Kemba, etc. I guarantee the majority of hardcore Raptors fans would not trade Lowry for those guys over the past 7 years. Curry sure. CP3 maybe. The list of "point guards I'd definitely rather have for 2012-20" is very short.
    I know it’s not exactly the question but I wouldn’t have traded Kyle for a single one of those pgs, Curry or CP3 included, cause we WON. You can have the best player in the league and never win. We did it.

    But yeah, real life. Curry would be hard to turn down

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post

      We could do this one and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

      Nah — fuck that Alameda County PD piece of shit having anything to do with it. If anything, Masai is in the perfect position of his entire career to be made into a statue right as Kyle is hoisting the trophy for the first time as well. Love watching that slow-mo of Masai’s wonder as the Larry OB goes up.

      Comment


      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

        Nah — fuck that Alameda County PD piece of shit having anything to do with it. If anything, Masai is in the perfect position of his entire career to be made into a statue right as Kyle is hoisting the trophy for the first time as well. Love watching that slow-mo of Masai’s wonder as the Larry OB goes up.
        Yeah you're right. Both of them arms raised together with Kyle holding the Larry. Its settled. Call MLSE.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Is Lowry the key?

          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

            We could do this one and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

            Damn, Masai still looks shook in that picture. What a f**king travesty.


            KeonClark Lowry is finally getting his flowers. Y'all must feel like a proud papa!

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post

              Damn, Masai still looks shook in that picture. What a f**king travesty.


              KeonClark Lowry is finally getting his flowers. Y'all must feel like a proud papa!
              It's just a shame,that one idiot cop made guy's night feel like s@#t...
              Masai gotta get signed,is a MUST..
              Most important signing raptors franchise,period.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

              Comment


              • Is Kyle Lowry a hall of famer? this debate is all over twitter right now.

                Comment


                • Sonny wrote: View Post
                  Is Kyle Lowry a hall of famer? this debate is all over twitter right now.
                  What's the argument for no?

                  I feel that most people/fans/voters that would say he's not, haven't actually watched him play live for any length of time.
                  On purely stats, there's an argument but when you watch him play for an extended period of time and understand his value to this team, Kyle Lowry is a HOF for me.

                  Comment


                  • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    What's the argument for no?
                    Chauncey Billups

                    Comment


                    • Sonny wrote: View Post

                      Chauncey Billups
                      yeah, Billups with a similar career arc to Lowry and definitely right near the top of the list of best players not currently in the HoF. There's a chance he gets in there before Lowry's eligible though, which would support the Lowry case.

                      Billups actually had more individual recognition/accolades at this point in his career than Lowry's gotten, Lowry's been so under the radar. But that whole Pistons team is facing a bit of an "all four guys were good but there was no superstar" problem in the narrative that feeds things like HoF. Lowry is probably now getting recognized as more integral to Raptors' success as an individual, which will help him.

                      Billups and Ben Wallace should be in the Hall. Wallace was elite, people forget defence.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                      Comment


                      • Kyle Lowry is a hall of famer. Chuncey Billups should in the hall of fame a long time ago so is Ben Wallace. We need to reward winners more.

                        I have a lot of problem with the hall of fame selection. Like how is a guy like Tracy McGrady a 1st ballot hall of famer? he's never won anything, never got the past the 1st round. He's never won anything internationally too. He had 6 years where he scored a ton of points. That's it. If he's a 1st ballot then Vince better be a 1st ballot as well.

                        Drazen Petrovic is another one. He got in because of his international career right? well deserved. So why is my guy Toni Kukoc not in the hall of fame? 3x NBA Champion and if you look at Kukoc's resume, he probably is the most decorated international player of all time. Kukoc retired in 2006 and somehow he's still not in the HOF. It's just wrong.
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • MacGrady should never have been a first ballot Hall of Famer unless you just think they're either in or out, no in between. Like there's no reason to vote a guy in just because it's a weak draft year and there's no one else or the last year of eligibility etc

                          I don't care much the HoF and believe the inclusion bar is far far too low anyways. It's just a reward to fans to see there guy there and a last bit of ego/reward for the player.

                          In all sports, there's generally a short list of guys who are being over looked for some reason but a longer list of questionable entrants imo. The bar is too low if not for the pure marketability of it.

                          Same for all "hall of fames", Rock 'N Roll for instance. It's often just hall of popularity.
                          But at least we don't have a betting scandal or steroid era to keep your guy out

                          Comment


                          • I forgot about Grant Hill. He had a great NBA career. But he got in because of his college career right. So why is Chris Webber not in the HOF? He had a great college career(Fab Five) and had a better NBA career than Grant Hill.

                            All these guys should be in the HOF a long time ago(in order):

                            1. Kukoc
                            2. Billups
                            3. Wallace
                            4. Webber
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • The Great One wrote: View Post
                              I forgot about Grant Hill. He had a great NBA career. But he got in because of his college career right. So why is Chris Webber not in the HOF? He had a great college career(Fab Five) and had a better NBA career than Grant Hill.

                              All these guys should be in the HOF a long time ago(in order):

                              1. Kukoc
                              2. Billups
                              3. Wallace
                              4. Webber
                              I don't really know what Kukoc' accomplishments were outside the NBA. So not really sure about him yet. If we go by his NBA accomplishments then nope.. He was basically a 6th man on the Bulls championship runs. Had impact but that's like Danny Green's or Fred's impact on last years run.

                              Billups should get in, and is a really bizarre that he isn't.

                              Am 50/50 on Wallace. Great defensive seasons. But he's a role player. Not sure a role player should make the Hall. That sets a bad precedence. Is Gobert making the hall too when he retires?

                              Grant Hill won in college though (twice), Webber didn't.

                              Comment


                              • planetmars wrote: View Post

                                I don't really know what Kukoc' accomplishments were outside the NBA. So not really sure about him yet. If we go by his NBA accomplishments then nope.. He was basically a 6th man on the Bulls championship runs. Had impact but that's like Danny Green's or Fred's impact on last years run.
                                Kukoc is the most decorated international player of all time.

                                As for his Bulls career, he was instrumental to their 2nd 3-peat. He was their Manu Ginobili. He could be a starter for other teams but didn't complain coming off the bench.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X