Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Not true at all. I've been wearing adidas for years, and still nothin aside from one or two sprained ankles. Kobe tore his ACL wearing Nike's and PG dislocated his shin wearing them too (i think).
    What happened to Paul Geroge has nothing to do with the shoes he was wearing.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

    Comment


    • Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      What happened to Paul Geroge has nothing to do with the shoes he was wearing.
      I know that. I was responding to someone else

      Comment


      • nice floor game for Kyle tonight

        Comment


        • I feel like kyle gonna beat last year's numbers
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            I know that. I was responding to someone else
            ... You responded to a guy who said addidas are ankle breakers... Wtv lol
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

            Comment


            • Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              ... You responded to a guy who said addidas are ankle breakers... Wtv lol
              Which isn't true cause I've been wearing them. Shoes aren't the reason people get injured, i was just using his own beliefs against him lol

              Comment


              • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Which isn't true cause I've been wearing them. Shoes aren't the reason people get injured, i was just using his own beliefs against him lol
                Lol I hate the ads on my iPad. Screen pops up then pops again. This post should not be liked.... No Offense lol

                Comment


                • Quite the article from BasketballInsiders.com:

                  “He’s the overall leader, not just from a basketball standpoint,” DeMar DeRozan said. “It’s everything.”
                  “He started to be a voice, he started to have a confidence and believe in himself,” said Hayes, who currently plays on the Raptors. “He had a stretch of games where he was outplaying some of the top point guards in the league. At the time, the coach in Houston (Rick Adelman) gave him the green light – ‘Don’t look over your shoulder, just go.’ Once that happened, everything else started to fall into place.”
                  “He’s very reliable,” said Patterson, who is also now a member of the Raptors. “When I first met him my rookie year in Houston, anything I needed as far as a place to stay, to borrow a car, ideas on where to go to eat, what to do in the city itself, if I’m bored at my crib and want to go somewhere, he always had his door open. He’s a big brother type. He’s just a guy who will look out for you and pretty much put you before him.”
                  “He invites you into his personal life,” DeRozan said. “I think that plays a lot when it comes to being trustworthy and when it comes to basketball.”
                  “[His leadership] is on another level,” Patterson added. “He puts his team on his back. He’s the captain, he’s the leader. He’s that guy who will sacrifice himself for the better good of the team. … He brings his family around us so his family is like our family. His son is pretty much around us 24-7, same as his wife. He’s a big family-oriented guy and he’s not afraid to let people in.”
                  “We have a nice big home-cooked dinner,” Terrence Ross said. “His wife and his mom cook for us. It’s good, too. He brings his barber in … He’s got pool tables, video games, we watch the games there. We’ll get to Philly around 6:00, get to his house around 9:00, won’t leave until 11:00. It’s fun being at his house.”
                  “The first person I opened up to and joked around with was Kyle,” Ross said. “Personally, Kyle is like my big brother. Since I got to Toronto, he’s taken me under his wing. I’ve always been close to Kyle, talking to Kyle, joking with Kyle. He’s an all-around cool guy. He’s really involved with everyone on the team to make sure we have our chemistry there, so Kyle is like the big brother of the team.”
                  “He’s very professional and mellow,” Greivis Vasquez said of Lowry. “I really look up to him. His preparation and his professionalism is off the hook. I think this guy deserves everything he has right now because he worked for it.”
                  “He’s been the engine of this team,” Hayes said. “We ride his coattail. He’s the voice, he gets us going, we feed off of him. He’s the heart of this team.”
                  http://www.basketballinsiders.com/lo...iggest-assist/

                  Comment


                  • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Quite the article from BasketballInsiders.com:



















                    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/lo...iggest-assist/
                    Kyle is the reason we're playoff team.

                    Comment


                    • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Quite the article from BasketballInsiders.com:



















                      http://www.basketballinsiders.com/lo...iggest-assist/
                      The feels.
                      OG is our king

                      Comment


                      • Lowry's gotta look for his shot much more often. Right now, he seems to turn it on either 1) when the the rest of the starters are struggling, or 2) crunch time.

                        I appreciate him wanting to get everyone involved, but his game is too valuable to be simply a spot-up shooter for 3 quarters.

                        Comment


                        • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Lowry's gotta look for his shot much more often. Right now, he seems to turn it on either 1) when the the rest of the starters are struggling, or 2) crunch time.

                          I appreciate him wanting to get everyone involved, but his game is too valuable to be simply a spot-up shooter for 3 quarters.
                          I disagree. He has scorers around him and knows that none of them are great at creating for themselves (except Lou and maybe Vasques when he isn't getting carried away). He is doing exactly what he needs to do help this team wins. He starts looking for his own shot first and it's gonna be the DeRozan and Gay show all over again. That Houston game still haunts me.

                          Comment


                          • Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            I disagree. He has scorers around him and knows that none of them are great at creating for themselves (except Lou and maybe Vasques when he isn't getting carried away). He is doing exactly what he needs to do help this team wins. He starts looking for his own shot first and it's gonna be the DeRozan and Gay show all over again. That Houston game still haunts me.
                            I'm not suggesting he turn into Iverson. He still needs to maintain his duties as a PG. I'm just saying I'd prefer him to be aggressive more often. I mean, he sucks in 3 defenders any time he enters the paint. And he gets there so easily.

                            Comment


                            • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I'm not suggesting he turn into Iverson. He still needs to maintain his duties as a PG. I'm just saying I'd prefer him to be aggressive more often. I mean, he sucks in 3 defenders any time he enters the paint. And he gets there so easily.
                              I hear what you're saying, but again I just don't see it that way. I think what he does on the floor on offense is optimal to his skill set. He's the second scoring option as is. I'm taking into account the need to spread out scoring amongst everyone on the floor, as there really isn't one elite level scorer out there. Also taking into account that his style of play on offense is so aggressive that there is a better chance of him staying healthy if he maintains this level of offense. Lastly, its a mindset. Derek Rose/ Russ Westbrook are a scoring PG's, and they have the mindset of score first and dish second. I don't think Kyle is at the level of play where he can seamlessly transition between the two mentalities without falling in love with one side.

                              Comment


                              • Lowry NEEDS to be the 1st offensive option on this team, not DeRozan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X