Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what exactly is going on with Lowry? he looks like just another PG after being named an all star.

    Offensively he's been struggling with his shot. He now takes a lot of tough/dumb shots. Long pull up 3's, fadeaway in the post, homerun 3's. Decision making has been brutal. Risky passes, homerun passes left and right.

    Defensively he gambles a lot and i mean a lot. Tough to watch.
    What it do baybeeee!!

    Comment


    • TRex wrote: View Post
      So what exactly is going on with Lowry? he looks like just another PG after being named an all star.

      Offensively he's been struggling with his shot. He now takes a lot of tough/dumb shots. Long pull up 3's, fadeaway in the post, homerun 3's. Decision making has been brutal. Risky passes, homerun passes left and right.

      Defensively he gambles a lot and i mean a lot. Tough to watch.
      Looks like he fatigued. He's been doing too much work since DeRozan was out, think he should be fine in a few games. I hope so anyway

      Comment


      • TRex wrote: View Post
        So what exactly is going on with Lowry? he looks like just another PG after being named an all star.

        Offensively he's been struggling with his shot. He now takes a lot of tough/dumb shots. Long pull up 3's, fadeaway in the post, homerun 3's. Decision making has been brutal. Risky passes, homerun passes left and right.

        Defensively he gambles a lot and i mean a lot. Tough to watch.
        Lowry isn't PG, GV is. As the SG his job isn't to run offence but score and create. Defence might be because he is undersized guarding opposing SG since GV is guarding the point for some reason.

        Comment


        • We play on the 11th and don't play again till the 20th.

          Lowry has the All Star game during that break, but that's it.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

          Comment


          • themasao wrote: View Post
            Gettin serious love from Haralabos (who also just has awesome tweets, check him out...)


            hmmm...I don't know about this anymore. Lot of dumb shots and gambling for steals.
            "Stay steamy"

            - Kobe

            Comment


            • raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Lowry isn't PG, GV is. As the SG his job isn't to run offence but score and create. Defence might be because he is undersized guarding opposing SG since GV is guarding the point for some reason.
              I feel like James Johnson needs to be inserted ASAP. Him and DeRozan on the wing is a nightmare for defenses since they can both score and create in a multitude of ways, I don't know what he did to piss off Casey but DC needs to suck it up and play him.

              Comment



              • Comment


                • Zainab wrote: View Post

                  Really? Did not see that coming at all......
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • Love Lowry but see a couple of turnovers and then airballs. He's a pit bull not a poodle.

                    Comment


                    • Zainab wrote: View Post

                      Lowry's not gonna win unless he slides in front of the other competitors during their runs and takes a charge, disqualifying the other players.

                      Comment


                      • themasao wrote: View Post
                        Gettin serious love from Haralabos (who also just has awesome tweets, check him out...)


                        When this was tweeted, Lowry was indeed one of the best PGs in the league.

                        A lot has changed in 2 months

                        Comment


                        • Everything Kyle Lowry

                          Does Lowry smoke weed or drink alcohol? I think it's highly possible , how can he be SO tired?

                          Your a professional athlete.. He doesn't average 40 minutes a game, he plays something like 32.
                          He doesn't even do anything on offense except take a long two or 3 .. Doesn't take much energy for that..
                          Maybe his body is different then normal folks.

                          I was watching an interview on bballbreakdown where they were discussing how much basketball has changed And how guys don't play 82 games or 40 minutes anymore.
                          The hell are you so tired for? Beats me

                          Some one get this guy a Gatorade.

                          And kyle Lowry in the skills comp is a complete joke. Can't wait to see him miss 5 bounce passes lol

                          Plz prove me wrong kyle !
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

                          Comment


                          • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Does Lowry smoke weed or drink alcohol? I think it's highly possible , how can he be SO tired?

                            Your a professional athlete.. He doesn't average 40 minutes a game, he plays something like 32.
                            He doesn't even do anything on offense except take a long two or 3 .. Doesn't take much energy for that..
                            Maybe his body is different then normal folks.

                            I was watching an interview on bballbreakdown where they were discussing how much basketball has changed And how guys don't play 82 games or 40 minutes anymore.
                            The hell are you so tired for? Beats me

                            Some one get this guy a Gatorade.

                            And kyle Lowry in the skills comp is a complete joke. Can't wait to see him miss 5 bounce passes lol

                            Plz prove me wrong kyle !
                            Can't look at minutes alone. Lowry's 30+ minutes are entirely different compared to DeRozan's 30+ minutes. Intensity levels are night and day.

                            Lowry only knows how to play at 100%.

                            Comment


                            • "It's the NBA grind and some guys are at a wall," Casey said.

                              Are the Hawks and the Cavs not hitting the wall?

                              This was a quote last month and I heard it again yesterday (but cannot find a link). It's quotes like this that had me very surprised when he essentially threw the whole team under the bus after the Bucks loss (no one played hard...paraphrase).

                              Maybe Lowry should beg off the ASG and rest up (haha).

                              Comment


                              • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                                Does Lowry smoke weed or drink alcohol? I think it's highly possible , how can he be SO tired?

                                Your a professional athlete.. He doesn't average 40 minutes a game, he plays something like 32.
                                He doesn't even do anything on offense except take a long two or 3 .. Doesn't take much energy for that..
                                Maybe his body is different then normal folks.

                                I was watching an interview on bballbreakdown where they were discussing how much basketball has changed And how guys don't play 82 games or 40 minutes anymore.
                                The hell are you so tired for? Beats me

                                Some one get this guy a Gatorade.

                                And kyle Lowry in the skills comp is a complete joke. Can't wait to see him miss 5 bounce passes lol

                                Plz prove me wrong kyle !
                                I agree with you. I find when Kyle gets tired he doesn't handle it well. He just starts playing like shit. Maybe he's not as fit as we think he is. We all know he's a more heavy set guy so maybe that affects him. Everyone at this time of the year is tired, that's not a good excuse. He's gotta fight through it and I think mentally he's not in it as much as he should be. Have you noticed that since Kyle hasn't been playing as good that's when this team really started falling off a cliff. He is the engine that keeps this team going and when he isn't playing well and letting every point guard just blow by him and all that stuff it rubs off on the rest of the team. I really hope this All Star break gives him some much needed rest.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X